Nick Cannon Presents Wild 'N Out

Fat Joe

Aired Tuesday 11:00 PM Aug 17, 2006 on MTV 2

6.9
  • taran killam and mikey day and DeRay Davis made this episode but Fat Joe was horrble as a guest host this episode show that he just a half ass rapper who cant take a joke.

1.3
    I enjoyed this episode i found it ok compared to last weeks.
    I think the only thing i found disappointing was Fat Joe as a guest, ok we all know he hard as nails and that he a talent rapper but his attitude towards the tasks was disappointing,
    come on he must own a t.v and he must have seen season 1 and 2 so he knew what he was getting into.
    him walking into the free style round and saying "if any of yall say anything about me am going to smack the fire out of yall" come on . well apart from that i found everything else super funny
    high light was taran killam and mikey day and DeRay Davis .
  • Fat Joe Dissappoints

4.1
    After agreeing to come on the show and showcase his talents; one would think he would have talent in the Wild Style comedy rap battle; but I think Fat Joe proved he was a joke.

During the rap battle; Fat Joe appeared to be serious when he said basically that he would take out anyone who tried to crack on him....That is the point of the show!!. What a waste that guy is.
MTV2