Nick Cannon Presents Wild 'N Out

Tuesday 11:00 PM on MTV 2 Premiered Jul 28, 2005 In Season

Nick Cannon Presents Wild 'N Out Fan Reviews (74)

• A rapping and dancing mtv show which features a different celebrity each week to take part in a competition with some of the best comedians and rappers known in America.There is a number of rounds in which the participants insult and challenge each other.

This MTV show is brilliant and is one of the best shows ever to come from the channel.The fun and energetic show features a number of comedians and entertainers who take part in a competition featuring a different celebrity every week.I love the way the different rounds involve slagging each other off and mimicking celebrities.I find it hilariously funny and the fact the entertainers make up their insults and rhymes on the spot is amazing.I look forward to seeing which celebrity is taking part each week and it always provides brilliant entertainment.I do wish it was on more often however and think Mtv underuse the show and I really think they would benefit from airing it more often as it pulls in millions of viewers.It is extremely popular in suburban areas where young teenagers are very influenced by rapping and rap-offs.All in all it is a brilliant show and I think Nick Cannon and all his co-entertainers should be extremely happy with the popularity of the show.