We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Nickelodeon GUTS Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 1996)

Returns Fall 2008

raystorm156

[1]Aug 9, 2008
    • level: 6

after the long hiatus of the awesomeness that is the nickelodeon game show, and the ratings smackdown Nick has recieved from the Disney Channel latley one old war torn hero of a show must return to rescue Nickelodeon. MY FAMILY HAS GUTS! A family edition of one of Nick's biggest 90's game shows. I just knew it would happen after American Gladiators came back. Now if Nick would just get the ball rolling on a new version of Double Dare.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bigmindbust70

[2]Aug 11, 2008
    • level: 5
    Yes! Yes! Yes! I've always wanted to go on Guts, to bad it's a family edition though, my family isn't very athletic, but I am. Yeah, as soon as American Gladiators came back I knew i would happen. I think Nick might finally be beginning to understand that their shows suck. YES!

GolfDude825

[3]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 32
    Begins Sept 15th at 8 pm on Nick...

raystorm156

[4]Aug 15, 2008
    • level: 6
    bigmindbust70 wrote:
    Yes! Yes! Yes! I've always wanted to go on Guts, to bad it's a family edition though, my family isn't very athletic, but I am. Yeah, as soon as American Gladiators came back I knew i would happen. I think Nick might finally be beginning to understand that their shows suck. YES!
    yeah when I saw that American Gladiators was returning a GUTS comeback was the first thing to pop into my mind

EdFan101

[5]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 21
    sweet i miss the old nick.i also heard that they will be filming at universal studios.but which part of it since well you know

GolfDude825

[6]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 32
    Pluses:

Old Theme song slightly remixed but almost 100% intact, and its fully recognizable from the original!

The New referee sounds almost like "MO", almost a younger MO Clone!

Overall stadium appearance hasnt changed

Minuses:

Canned Audience Noise with Bad Host - He tries too hard to pump you up - Please Bring back and come back Mike o Malley!

only 2 events and they mean nothing. Winner of the crag takes all.. not much of an excitement factor.

needs to return to 4 event + crag setup to being the old school excitement back, otherwise its too fast and broing.. 2 meaningless events with made up pt system and 1 crag event that decides winner no matter what the score