Nickelodeon GUTS

Nickelodeon (ended 1996)

Nickelodeon GUTS Fan Reviews (19)

• Kids compete for a piece of the Aggro Crag, a contemporary "Ark of the Covenant," if you will. Mike and Moira then ceremoniously award medals to the student-athletes.

I had no idea a young man could find so much joy watching other children compete for a piece of space-rock. Simply put, this show changed me... for the better. Nary a day goes by that I don't think about that glorious "wave pool." I would often sit at home, in my very own above ground pool in Winter Haven, FLA, making feeble attempts to re-create this kafkaesque masterpiece of modern science. Using an inflated "pool-donut," I would thrust, vigorously, up and down until the water violently crashed against the sides and made it impossible for anyone to cross to the other side. Every weekend I would fantasize, until my 19th birthday when I went away for school. I'll still have the memories, and that gets me by.