TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Night Court Forums

NBC (ended 1992)

need help - funniest Night Court moments?

darrellcd

[1]Aug 22, 2006
    • level: 3
    Hi, I'm working on a television special for the Fox Network which will focus on the funniest moments that have been broadcast on TV from the 1950's to the present. We would love to know what you guys think are the funniest moments from Night Court, and which episodes they occurred on (if you know). Your thoughts are very important to us...we want to hear from the experts!

Thanks in advance for your responses. Darrell
    clipgoddess@sbcglobal.net
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tsreeder

[2]Aug 24, 2006
    • level: 8

There were funny moments in every episode, but just to get you started, here are a few that I liked...

From "Take My Wife. Please." (Season 2):  Harry is conducting court after having his eyes dilated, and Michael Richards guest stars as a guy who thinks he's invisible.

From "The Next Voice You Hear" (Season 4):  Harry deals with a courtroom full of ventriloquists and their dummies.

From "Who Was That Mashed Man?" (Season 5):  Terri Hatcher appears as the sexy niece of Dan's boss.  Dan is torn between her and keeping his job.

From "Dan, The Walking Time Bomb" (Season 5):  Dan is handcuffed to a briefcase with a bomb in it; panicky, he tries to let the others know the danger without triggering an explosion.

From "The Last Temptation Of Mac" (Season 6):  Christine tries to put on a festive Thanksgiving meal for the court regulars, and winds up giving everyone food poisoning with her yams.

As I said, there's lots of other good stuff to pick from, especially in the middle years of the series, like maybe season 3 or 4 through 6 or 7.  Have fun.

RebeccaAnne

[3]Oct 9, 2006
    • level: 15
    I especially like "Take My Wife Please." There are so many great monents in that episode.
    There is another moment I really like from "Still Another Day in the Life" . Basically you see Harry saying that he knows the defendant is hugry but he should leave the poor bird alone. Then the camera shifts and you see the defendant is Wile E. Coyote.

DaVulture

[4]Jan 12, 2008
    • level: 23
    The funniest moment for me was the episode where Dan saves Christine's life because she was choking. So to repay the favor, Dan made her sleep with him. So Dan takes Christine to this hotel, where he is preparing to sleep with her and pretty soon the rest of the gang shows up to try and "help" Christine. However there is a guy out on the ledge who claims he'll jump and right when he's about to, Dan saves his life and Harry says the funniest line in the series to the guy, "Dan saved your life, so you have to sleep with him." I remember the audience roar was so loud that it made the moment great.