Night Gallery Forums

NBC (ended 1973)

Lots of missing episodes

jgantert

[1]Oct 15, 2008
    • level: 1

Looks like every episode running this week on RTN-7 is not in the episode list. I'd add them, but for some reason the "add" button doesn't seem to work, so I'll put the details here... BTW, RTN is one of the new digital OTA subchannels, check them out at www.rntville.com you'll be glad you did! I'll update later on in the week after I watch the shows -- sometimes the TiVO guide data is incorrect.

"Flying Sepulcher of Death" - A folksinger has vision of his plane crashing. Original Air Date 9/23/72

"Dear Joan, We're Going to Scare You to Death" - Black-magic devotees scare a woman (Joan Crawford). Original Air Date 9/30/72

"Candle, Candle Burning Bright" - A girl's visions depict her as a melting wax doll. Original Air Date 11/25/72

Edited on 10/16/2008 7:09pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jgantert

[3]Oct 16, 2008
    • level: 1
    Ugh, should have checked Wikipedia! These are The Sixth Sense shows wrapped up to look like Night Gallery for syndication. Ugh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sixth_Sense_(TV_series)

What a stupid idea, they even changed the names of the episodes for syndication. Oh well, my bad.

jawsthecabbie

[4]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 15
    I've aquired the Night Gallery DVD first season with bonus episodes, and it has some of Night Gallery's all time great episodes. But there are some episodes I would dearly like to have in my collection if and when they ever become available. "Pickman's Model" and "Cool Air" by H.P. Lovecraft were two great episodes that I haven't seen since the series origionally aired.

scipio70

[5]May 1, 2009
    • level: 7
    you can see seasons 2 and 3 in their entirety on hulu.com.

tzfanatic1993

[6]Feb 21, 2012
    • level: 4
    I know right!! What a stupid idea, I hate that!