Nightmare Next Door

Investigation Discovery

Nightmare Next Door Fan Reviews (5)

5.9
  • Enough with the analogies

4.5
    I love crime shows. I ended up watching this one when my Netflix options were starting to run out. I'm seriously starting to hate this show. It's so heavy with bad jokes and even worse analogies that I'm losing my patience. "His story had more holes than one of Kurt Cobain's Really? I also agree with the cheesy law enforcement posing. Come on. Let's try to inject some dignity into this show.
  • Fair at best

I think some of the stories are interesting, however, I can not stand the way the narrator tells the stories. The constant comparisons and "like a" and jokes etc. is ridiculous and go overboard.
  • Not great

I like true crime shows, but this one needs help. The narrator sounds like he thinks the stories are funny. There are quick flashes of other scenes all the time, which is annoying. And whats with the cheesy poses of the law enforcement officers?
  • Mocking, Rude, DISGUSTING

This show mocks the deaths of human beings. In fact, the people who are in charge of writing the "punchline" jokes about the murders should seriously think about their lives and how terrible they are as people. Not only does this show suck, it is completely disrespectful to the victims. Because most murder cases are public record, the scumbag producers and other crew can get their greasy, grimy paws on the information without any consent from family or friends of the deceased. This show is run by immoral animals who are greedy, disgusting people. This show SUCKS.
  • Guilty Viewing Pleasure!

Okay, I'm guilty. I'm a confessed fan of this series. Put me on the sofa with a blanket and I'll watch all day long. I don't quite know why, in truth -- there are lots of crime shows out there, but I guess I like the mix of mystery and I like the pace and the not-too-heavy narration voice over. Looks and sounds good. It works for me! But don't go telling all my friends.... I'll probably have to deny it! ;)