Nikita

Canceled

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Dec 27, 2013 on The CW

• I LOVE THIS SHOW!

OMG! REALLY! I fell in love with this show I kind of got addicted to see what will happen on the next episodes but then when i found out it was cancelled it broke my heart. :'( there is no other show like this one, i am very interested. Please make more episodes :'(
  • Canceled....

I just finished Nikita Season 4 Finale. Thank you for putting it all together in the end. I loved this show. I'll miss Michael, Alex, Owen/Sam, Birkoff, Ryan. And of course Nikita. It's been a long time since I've enjoyed a TV show all the way through to the end. This cast of characters was the best. I hope to see them together again. CW you did a great job on this one.
  • A little disappointed in the ending

A little disappointed in the ending. It was never really explored why Amanda was so protective towards Nikita, she had many opportunities to kill her, and even saved her life on occasions. I don't buy that it was because Amanda wanted her alive so she could suffer the guilt of being a former assassin. A better ending would have been the reveal that Amanda was her Mother. Nikita was adopted so this would fit well.
  • Thank God Finally!!!!

Well I can't say I'm sorry to see Nikita end. The series should have been over a long time ago. I mean how many times do you let a opportunity to kill Amanda pass by. Ryan could have killed her in S04E5. After he slipped his restraints, just shoot her in the head, that's what I would have done. But then they don't get all of the doubles. All in all the ending was pretty good. The only thing I would have changed would have be after trapping Amanda in the prison. Nikita walks up to her while she is restrained. Tells her to look me in the eye and then slits her throat and watches her bleed out. Yes that would truly end it because so long as Amanda draws breath it's not over. O well that's just my thoughts. Fair-well Nikita the end was long over due!!
  • Cancelled ?!?

Really! It was one of my favorite shows, of which I have very few. Why is it that an adult show without sexual/sci-fi/baby bullshit stories are the first to go? Nikita episodes always drew me in. They were interesting and needed a little brainpower. Maybe that's why it was cancelled. Too many people either don't have or don't want to use their brains.

• Bring the show back

I finally found a tv show that wasn't based on vampires, witches, cults, and ghosts. Now it's gone. I seriously don't understand how a great show like this one , gets cancelled and the rest of the garbage stays on air. GOD I MISS NIKITA ALREADY! WHY WHY WHY? The best show on tv and it's gone.

Onto my review- The episode "cancelled" was good and surprisingly fooled me. lol It looked like Nikita was going down and taking Alex with her. I was mad at Michael for awhile. I thought he had turned on Nikita but it wasn't so. Excellent show ,excellent episode -Simply the best show in a long time. It's the chicks version of "24".
  • Hail the masterpiece!!

wow a brilliant finish to a master series.

I`v seen every episode of this series and like in the UK, where it has never left the 3rd or 4th spot, regardless of the timings, i stand with the Nikita series and something tells me this show is not over.

Amanda is not dead and Nikita`s last sentence - "i dont know about you... but i can nver stay on the beach"... speaks volumes of their comeback... which i sincerely hope is gonna happen.
  • I bought the whole thing!

I thought it was going to end bad for Nikita and the rest of the team. But fortunately it wasn't. They deserved their freedom and everything is as it was supposed to be. Nicely done. Amanda got what she deserved.
  • Perfection!!

Absolute perfection, I have never been more satisfied with a series finale than this one. It had everything. Hope to see this cast in more shows!!