A Nikita Community
The CW (ended 2013)

The final season of Nikita kicks off in just a couple of short weeks—November 22 at 9pm if we're being exact about it—and we've got your first look at the Season 4 premiere right here! But first...

Here's what we know about Season 4:

– With only six episodes, the writing and the action will (hopefully) be tight and exciting.

– Nikita is on the run after being framed for murder.

– There's a time jump between the end of Season 3 and the beginning of Season 4.

Here's what we think we know about Season 4 after looking at these photos:

– Nikita didn't really run that far—unless you consider Canada to be far.

– Nikita still does not own proper backpacking-through-the-woods attire.

– The CW does not know how to market to its demographic; where the hell is Devon Sawa?!

– IS THAT WEDDING RING?

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your own guesses as to what these photos mean for Nikita & Co.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 12/27/2013

Season 4 : Episode 6

30 Comments
Comments (28)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Its great CW is giving a proper send off to NIKITA. Its good PR for CW. I hope they will give a proper send off for The Carrie Diaries. With the terrible ratings, I would not be surprised if there was no season 3.
Flag
where the hell is Devon Sawa?!
Flag
Six episodes is so short but I'm ready ready.

Flag
Is what a wedding ring? I just see the engagement ring. ?
Flag
I agree, but when you look veeeeeeery closely, it seems like there's another ring beneath the engagement ring....
Flag
If so, SQUEEEEEEEE!
Flag
i hope the 6 eps are crazy action packed and no filler - thats one thing BBC gets right with its short seasons
Flag
I wouldn't worry. They have no time for fillers.
Flag
It's Nikita! She doesn't need proper backpacking attire. The woods ain't got nothing on Amanda.
Flag
Since the else of The CW shows sucks by my viewership... After Nikita will be dumping The CW for a alot better place than this here...
Flag
was that english?
Flag
You are right. I really don't understand anything he wrote. The whole bit below. I tried reading it for like 5 seconds and decided to give up.
Flag
For god sakes people...
My English is English! It's fine!
What the hell are you people taking about?
Flag
Stop saying I'm not talking into English? Yes, English is my first language... All I can remember since birth to this world, way before this high tech entertainment computers...

What made you judge me or talk to me like you did? And what isn't it my class language of speaking out...

If you cannot understand a word, I am saying from this reply? Well, it's same exactly way of putting, what i type down all that long reply alot earlier today... There got to be something wrong from your end, not understanding a soul i'm trying to say...
Flag
its not fine if we can't understand what you are saying. it's fine if its not your 1st language, but don't say your English is fine, because that is not true. hah
Flag
Yeah!!! All I can remember since birth...
Flag
Nikita's a good show and all but Supernatural and Arrow are both CW shows and both have deeper, richer stories being than told than Nikita does, and also have roughly 3 times the viewership, not that ratings reflect quality but in this case it's
Flag
Well, I like how The CW leave you, to like 2 characters the most than the other cast and some of the storyline plan...

Like:
Smallville:
Clark Kent & Lois Lane after Season 7... They were the only best thing was good about Smallville during the else of it's way... I did stop watching Smallville for bit during Season 8 or 9 and maybe 10... But Clark Kent & Lois Lane was the only thing pick me back to the show keep watching...

The Vampire Diaries:
After first 3 Seasons after their beginning prime of the show... It was shown Stefan Salvatore & Caroline Forbes is promoted to the only good thing was this show keep watching... I am most definitely going back & forth leaving and coming back to the show... But Stefan Salvatore & Caroline Forbes lift me off the ground keep on going forward with the show.. Because they're the good thing standing alive...

Arrow:
I do sense & seek a bad direction happening just like Smallville did... Even it's so great into the ratings and being so well going and out standing fun of a show... Since now and Season 1, Oliver Queen & Felicity Smoak been better match fun team entertainment keep on watching... And the else is bunch of boring big drama of a mess.. They need create forced action on it being increased from the pain...

The Tomorrow People:
Well. It's bunch of boring big drama of a mess... They need create forced action on it being increased from the pain... And since Pilot Episode of this show, Stephan & Cara are like Oliver Queen & Felicity Smoak from Arrow... They more of a better match fun team entertainment keep on watching...

Beauty and the Beast:
Well, It's only the title characters of the show, Catherine Chandler & Vincent Keller... They're the ones Keeping me in line still watching... They both have this better match fun team entertainment... And the else is bunch of boring big drama of a mess... They need create forced action on it being increased from the pain...

no, i am not just only dumping The CW Network... I am truly dumping The Network Channels all together... They don't know how to control their couples together. When they put them together as a love interest as couple... All they care about is the main goal of the story mostly... All about action, talking and fighting with bunch of big drama terms... They don't even care who is the love interest as a couple at all.. They end up breaking them apart after 2 or 3 seasons anyway... It's like they don't give them a fair chance to be with each other... It's always something else break them apart from each other... Like some kind of Love triangle standing into the middle of true love...

And no, i am not saying i want a Fairy Tale or Romance Novel into Drama series that's not it at all... Sometimes during the action field or work place, school, college and at home... You can totally tell what is a great storyline plot to happen... Thru the eyes of 2 characters Male & Female, coming together as an couple of connections romance of love bonds... Because they're from 2 different worlds, coming as one world together of sharing each other... Well, one character Male or Female holds the action field of origin base. As heroic or guardian saving lives for protection... And the another character female or male doesn't hold much of action field of origin base... But just as appearing at School/Home and Work Place/College...
More +
Flag
Only 6 epsiodes?!?!!? I thought it was 12 or 13. Ok, better than nothing!
Flag
If you think back on how much stuff happened between season 1 and season 3. To any other show those story lines could cover at least 7-8 seasons easily. So, 6 episodes would be plenty for them. But honestly, I would like to see more episodes just in case something happens.
Flag
You're right...Nikita is such an underrated show. Too bad it got the ax, but at least it's getting a proper sendoff (hopefully!!)
Flag
Maggie Q I love u and this show. I will never understand how CW would produce a show that l and so many fanatics have to channel surf to find. Her mom lives here in Hawaii for god's sake!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members