The final season of Nikita kicks off in just a couple of short weeks—November 22 at 9pm if we're being exact about it—and we've got your first look at the Season 4 premiere right here! But first...
Here's what we know about Season 4:
– With only six episodes, the writing and the action will (hopefully) be tight and exciting.
– Nikita is on the run after being framed for murder.
– There's a time jump between the end of Season 3 and the beginning of Season 4.
Here's what we think we know about Season 4 after looking at these photos:
– Nikita didn't really run that far—unless you consider Canada to be far.
– Nikita still does not own proper backpacking-through-the-woods attire.
– The CW does not know how to market to its demographic; where the hell is Devon Sawa?!
– IS THAT WEDDING RING?
Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your own guesses as to what these photos mean for Nikita & Co.
AIRED ON 12/27/2013
Season 4 : Episode 6