Nikita Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

2x03 knightfall

jack756

[1]Sep 29, 2011
    • level: 14

lets talk about this ep.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jack756

[2]Oct 7, 2011
    jack756 wrote:

lets talk about this ep.

love this ep better than the last.

im getting sick of nikita and michael tho.

im glad alex shot that guy.it should shes serious about revenging her father death.

this was a nice ep.

saphire382

[3]Oct 8, 2011
    • level: 5

i hav to agree, i'm glad alex took the shot. i believe she will escape without getting caught.

synaesthesia

[4]Oct 8, 2011
    • level: 2

In the beginning, when i first watched the earlier episodes; i thought this was going another dead end to reviving the nikita saga again. The series will be cancelled! But I stuck with it and watch all the episodes as the characters all grew on me. The writers made me realised this was n't just a show about the usual typical plot of a beautiful secret government assassin kicking men's butts and dealing with one dangerous gov agency. The plot thickens and gets complicated as Nikita is not just wrestling with division but mangled in the deeper dangerous web of shady business of Gogal, Schechenko/Zetrov(sp?) and most of all Oversight.

Okay so 'Nikita' has some major similaries overhaul with 'Alias'! But i like how the way the show is going.

addiction01

[5]Oct 9, 2011
    • level: 5

I really liked this episode of Nikita, but I feel like every episode of this show is the same somehow. Every episode is about Alex trying to get revenge and Nikita and Michael trying to stop division. The writer's need to change it up because it's starting to loose interest in a lot of viewers

jack756

[6]Oct 9, 2011
    addiction01 wrote:

I really liked this episode of Nikita, but I feel like every episode of this show is the same somehow. Every episode is about Alex trying to get revenge and Nikita and Michael trying to stop division. The writer's need to change it up because it's starting to loose interest in a lot of viewers

im feeling the same way.i mean i like how things have change but its not giving us viewers no more suprises and twists.this season is good but its not as good as season 1

Eglaerinion

[7]Oct 16, 2011
    • level: 6
    Great episode. Minor nitpick. The predator drone was not carrying hellfire missiles but laser guided bombs (GBU-12s I think, of which it can only carry 2) in the special effects render.