Nikita Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

2x05 looking glass

jack756

[1]Oct 6, 2011
    • level: 14

talk about the ep here.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jack756

[2]Oct 17, 2011
    jack756 wrote:

talk about the ep here.

i hate to say this but the promos looks so boring to me.it looks like a micahel ep.and i hate michael so seating through this is gone b so hard

jack756

[4]Oct 22, 2011
    i didnt like this ep b/c it focus on michael and i hate that character but it was intersting to find out michael has a child with that woman.

i wonder will that be the key to break up michael and nikita.b/c we know from spoilers michael and nikita arent gone be together for a while.i wondering will that do it.michael finds out he has a child and decide to spend time with the child leaving nikita jealous and moving on to owen.

addiction01

[5]Oct 22, 2011
    • level: 5

This episode wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible. Honestly, I think they ruined the show by making Michael have a son

Tayke

[6]Oct 22, 2011
    • level: 8
    addiction01 wrote:

This episode wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible. Honestly, I think they ruined the show by making Michael have a son

Completely agree with you on the Michael has a son thing. Not the direction this show needs to go in. Once he finds out, and he will, the kid will either get killed in the crossfire, and I don't think Michael can survive that again, or he'll be trolling the kid around, and I doubt they have 'bring your kid to work' days in the espionage business.

Jemadari

[7]Oct 22, 2011
    • level: 12

Yeah I agree didn't love it but didn't hate it,I was looking forward to the Alex family honor revenge storyline but the execution on that has thus far been less than satisfactory and I was never a big fan of Nikita's hard on for division and now that she seems to be focused on righting old wrongs I now miss her "chess match" with Percy

haldrey

[8]Oct 23, 2011
    • level: 22
    Tayke wrote:
    addiction01 wrote:

Completely agree with you on the Michael has a son thing. Not the direction this show needs to go in. Once he finds out, and he will, the kid will either get killed in the crossfire, and I don't think Michael can survive that again, or he'll be trolling the kid around, and I doubt they have 'bring your kid to work' days in the espionage business.

I agree just that I think that the son thing will not affect the show. If Michael ever find out about his son it will be in the last or near the last episode of the show.

Tayke

[9]Oct 23, 2011
    • level: 8

Jemadari wrote:

Yeah I agree didn't love it but didn't hate it,I was looking forward to the Alex family honor revenge storyline but the execution on that has thus far been less than satisfactory and I was never a big fan of Nikita's hard on for division and now that she seems to be focused on righting old wrongs I now miss her "chess match" with Percy

I do miss the Nikita vs Percy days, I preferred that to the righting wrongs mission they're on now, but I always found Alex quite annoying, (I know, I'm in the minority here, sue me ) so I'm not that interested in her revenge masterplan. Good luck to her though.

And speaking of Alex, any native Russians around? I wonder how good Lindsy Fonseca's Russian actually is...