Nikita Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

2x06 343 walnut lane

jack756

[1]Oct 11, 2011
    • level: 14
    talk about the ep here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jack756

[4]Oct 28, 2011
    • level: 14
    jack756 wrote:
    talk about the ep here.
    i loved this ep.

im glad nikita told michael he has a son i feel like he has a right to know ,know matter what the circumstances are .u dont never deny a father a chance to be with his son.(i guesss i can relate since my mom keep my dad a secret)

i love the fact nikita was so emotional in this ep and really open up and should her softer side.nice to see maggie:0

i like brikoff place been destoryed now they need a new secret base thing lol

im glad alex is get mixed up with percy.it seems she gone start getting side track with revenging her father when percy is just controling her.

and can i say i love to hate amanda.that line''were not saving anyone get the black boxes and kill everythign else''wow she is so scary and runs division alot better thatn percy ever did.

Jemadari

[5]Oct 29, 2011
    • level: 12

You all saw the episode so I won't really go into that only to say pretty decent all around

Speaking as someone who's stepped out into a few parking lots I loved that Birkoff wasn't afraid to gauge eyes, tv fights can be so clean and civil but in reality things get messy and beastial quickly,i'm talking head stitches and jaws wired shut, and also nice to see a tech guy hold his own

synaesthesia

[6]Oct 29, 2011
    • level: 2
    what's with that DIvision "cleaner" guy (black frame glasses and salt peppered hair)? i swear nikita killed him several times in the earlier episodes of season 1.

I swear the writers keep reviving him when Division tries to 'clean' up their mess... unless he's a clone...there must be lots of 'copies' when the current one dies, they bring in a new one.

Tayke

[7]Oct 29, 2011
    • level: 8
    Nah, the Cleaner has never died. Nikita did throw acid on his face in season 1 finale, hence the scaring on his face. I'm sure she's shot *at* him plenty of times, can't remember if she actually hit him, but if she did, he must have been wearing a vest. I will say the way he just gets up and walks away from everything in that nonchalant way of his does give him an 'immortality' kind of vibe

addiction01

[8]Oct 30, 2011
    • level: 5

I thought this was an amazing episode of season 2. I liked how Nikita and Alex are sort of working together again. The only thing I didn't like was the ending. The whole episode I felt bad for Nikita because of everything that happened to her and the storyline with her dad, but then I got so sad for her at the end of the episode when she told Michael about his son and he let go of her hand Frown

Tayke

[9]Oct 31, 2011
    • level: 8
    addiction01 wrote:

I thought this was an amazing episode of season 2. I liked how Nikita and Alex are sort of working together again. The only thing I didn't like was the ending. The whole episode I felt bad for Nikita because of everything that happened to her and the storyline with her dad, but then I got so sad for her at the end of the episode when she told Michael about his son and he let go of her hand Frown

I know! The way he let go of her hand, so sad... Poor girl

haldrey

[10]Nov 1, 2011
    • level: 22
    A fantastic episode. It is amazing how a show that started a bit shaky is now one of the top TV shows. Although this episode was great it was sad how Alex let go of Nikita hand when learning that he has a son.

Just_Jos

[11]Nov 4, 2011
    • level: 11

^You mean, Michael.

BEST episode of the season so far and GREAT guest appearance by David Keith.

haldrey

[12]Nov 5, 2011
    • level: 22
    Just_Jos wrote:

^You mean, Michael.

BEST episode of the season so far and GREAT guest appearance by David Keith.

Yup!