Nikita Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

2x10 - Guardians

Tayke

[1]Dec 3, 2011
    • level: 8

Let's discuss the episode here.

I for one was happy to see Owen back He and Nikita work well together. And what do you guys think about Alex's mom? Was she involved in the assassination or is she just another victim, roped in to play happy families with that Russian whats-his-face? I can never remember his name...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

addiction01

[2]Dec 3, 2011
    • level: 5

Well, I thought this episode was great. I thought it wascool how Nikita and the guardian were working together to kill people Laughing. After the truck blew up, the guardian could've killed Nikita but instead he just left, so I found that interesting. I love Nikita and Owen together; I think they're really cute. But I have no idea where the show is going with Alex and her mom and Michael and his son-- I think Alex might have to kill her mother. So, I'm excited to see what's going to happen, and I also like the fact that Ryan's in the next episode Smile

Metusion

[3]Dec 3, 2011
    • level: 3

I thought it was a pretty good episodes, but some stuff was badly researched..

First of all the police agents in Basel were talking French even though they speak Swiss German there... Secondly, Nikita was able to go from the US to Basel waay to quickly. Also I don't understand how these Russian dudes take the car from Switzerland to Russia in also a matter of hours and boom (which is unlikely), Nikita is there again... I can suspend some belief, but this show has a whole lot of those time issues and last minute saves that it becomes a bit silly.

Edited on 12/03/2011 11:16am

johnmarlena422

[4]Dec 3, 2011
    • level: 16
    I really enjoyed this episode. I half expected Nikita to show up and save Alex but regardless it was really nice to see her work with Owen again and then when Michael showed up all guns blazing I was like awww Michael hehe
    I actually have always thought that Alex's mom was still alive and I definitely think she was in on it. Especially with how Alex always went on and on about how innocent she was, I think Alex is gonna find that she was never that innocent after all.
    I know this is not at all in the realm of possibility but I always kinda wanted Amanda to turn out to be Alex's biological mother. They look enough alike and I love the dynamic between the two. I know it's a little ridiculous but hey it's my fantasy lol

hell693

[5]Dec 4, 2011
    • level: 11
    The episode was great but i dont know why it didnt have the feel of a midseason finale and the cliffhangers werent great i hope it gets a third season although with its ratings i dont think it will.

michaelhanergod

[6]Dec 6, 2011
    • level: 7
    awesome episode again

I saw on a forum that many thought it already had gone on break. Wanna bet that many of the nielsen people also thought that

Besides you can't say anything yet when we haven't even seen the spring ratings for ALL the CW shows. By that time everything could be turned upside down of what it seems to be now. Nikita is still very much in the game. We have to be optimistic. Remember this is a friday show.