Nikita Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

2x23-Homecoming

supernaturalFTW

[1]May 19, 2012
    • level: 2

Anyone else sad about Percy dying? He was such a good villain.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cowboy2831

[2]May 20, 2012
    • level: 16

I wasn't really thrilled about Percy's death. He was a guy you love to hate.

In fact, I wasn't really thrilled about the finale. It was like the writers wanted a do-over and started the series over.

CharmedOneP391

[3]Jun 14, 2012
    • level: 19

I was rooting for Nikita to finally let go of Percy and just kill him already. There was a lot at stake, but letting him live would've just opened up similar avenues.

I don't think it had anything to do with the writers wanting to restart the series...more on trying to give it a Series Finale feel just in case the show wasn't renewed, which I didn't think it was going to be.

Had this been the end, I would've been satisfied. I would've wanted more of course, because this show can probably go a good 4 or 5 years, but Percy was dead and Nikita took over Division. It was a grand episode.

AyushiGandhi

[4]Sep 2, 2012
    • level: 1

I didn't expect his death at all!!! till sometime, i was thinking that there might be some kind of a twist n he'll come back... but of course that wasnt going to happen.... but i would also like to see Amanda in the lead villain role... i think it might be awesome!!!

subbrian773

[5]Feb 2, 2013
    • level: 1

Percy was hands down the best recurring villain of any recent action show. That being said, I won't second guess the spectacular end the show gave him. Forgive the pun but sometimes you just have to let go.