Nikita Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Amanda and Nikita

antonie2

[1]Jan 29, 2013
    • level: 14

Why doesn´t Amanda want Nikita dead? Sometimes I feel like there are a connection between them. Don´t know how it fits with their ages, but sometimes I think that Amanda might be Nikitas mother. Or at least have some kind of relationship with her that Nikita doesn´t know about.

What do you think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

johnmarlena422

[2]Jan 30, 2013
    • level: 16
    antonie2 wrote:

Why doesn�t Amanda want Nikita dead? Sometimes I feel like there are a connection between them. Don�t know how it fits with their ages, but sometimes I think that Amanda might be Nikitas mother. Or at least have some kind of relationship with her that Nikita doesn�t know about.

What do you think?

That's what a lot of people thought back when she was that same way with Alex. I don't think she's Nikita's mother but I do think there's more backstory to tell.

Sci-FiLover22

[3]May 11, 2013
    • level: 3
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    antonie2 wrote:

Why doesn�t Amanda want Nikita dead? Sometimes I feel like there are a connection between them. Don�t know how it fits with their ages, but sometimes I think that Amanda might be Nikitas mother. Or at least have some kind of relationship with her that Nikita doesn�t know about.

What do you think?

That's what a lot of people thought back when she was that same way with Alex. I don't think she's Nikita's mother but I do think there's more backstory to tell.
    ive been thinking the same thing.

it wouldnt shock me if amanda was nikita mother.that would be so cool in an evil way u knw