Nikita Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Major questions about Season 2

meee223

[1]Oct 14, 2011
    • level: 8

I watched all of Season 1, but when Season 2 opened, I became confused. My questions:

1. Why is Percy locked up?

2. Why is Berkoff working with Nikita and Michael and how did he escape Division?

3. Why is Alex now working for Division and trying to get Nikita after all Nikita did for her?

As I said, I did watch all of the first season, but it was months between the ending of the Season 1 finale and the first episode of Season 2, and there was no recap at the start of S2, episode 1, so I couldn't remember what happened in the finale. I did read the recap for the finale, but it really doesn't answer my questions.

Can someone please help? Thanks.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jack756

[2]Oct 14, 2011
    • level: 14
    meee223 wrote:

I watched all of Season 1, but when Season 2 opened, I became confused. My questions:

1. Why is Percy locked up?

2. Why is Berkoff working with Nikita and Michael and how did he escape Division?

3. Why is Alex now working for Division and trying to get Nikita after all Nikita did for her?

As I said, I did watch all of the first season, but it was months between the ending of the Season 1 finale and the first episode of Season 2, and there was no recap at the start of S2, episode 1, so I couldn't remember what happened in the finale. I did read the recap for the finale, but it really doesn't answer my questions.

Can someone please help? Thanks.

1.b/c amanda prove to oversight percy was reclous and didnt know how to run division.sop oversight granteed amanda power to run divison.percy didnt know how to run division.amamda sures knows what shes doing.

2.his working with them b/c he likes his life without divison.so now he wonts divison gone so he can live alone in peace.

3.while nikita lied to alex about killing her father.i mean if someone i cared about was helping me get revenge on a company that killed my parents and forgot to mention they were the one that killed my father and they were in on it.i would do the same thing alex doing. and alex working for divison b/c amanda can get her the resources to get to all the ppl that betrayed her father.amanda wants nikita and alex want nikita and all the ppl who hurt her father.so they both want the same things so they work with one another.

ps:the only thing im confused about this season is whats going on with the black boxes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.