Nikita Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Mysterious gentleman Percy met

Goqklf56

[1]Apr 4, 2013
    • level: 1

After reading about rating it seemed like a season 3 wasn't quite expected at the end of season 2 so I guess from that perspective it made sense but I always thought it opened up a larger door to Percy's past when Kendrick mentioned they had been to boarding school and that Percy was one of a kind genius and the simple fact that he always wanted to part of an important club namely the mysterious covert group that Gentleman was representing in the last 3 episodes who thought controlling the president wasn't much of a deal but a decent way to prove Percy's worth. Frankly, I would've enjoyed this storyline far more than Amanda's and Nikita's crusade against each other, it's too predictble to go that way but I hope it has a leading point where Amanda's corrupts Alex so Nikita will know how it feels when your protegé turn on you.

Does anyone think he'll come back? I hope season 3 ends with Amanda's death, Alex going her own way (Oh how I enjoy her and Nikita fight) and this gentleman coming back preferably contacting someone we won't suspect like Sonya or perhaps Birkhoff.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mude

[2]May 11, 2013
    • level: 15

The mysterious gentlement percy talked to back in season 2 did indeed make a return in s03e21. It turns out he/they are Amanda's new partner and one of, if not the main focus of big bads for season 4.

I like how it all ties in together with "the shop" and divisions role in all of it.

I can't wait for the season 3 finale and season 4 to begin, so glad it got renewed:-)

Edited on 05/11/2013 4:03am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.