TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Nikita Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Mysterious gentleman Percy met

Goqklf56

[1]Apr 4, 2013
    • level: 1

After reading about rating it seemed like a season 3 wasn't quite expected at the end of season 2 so I guess from that perspective it made sense but I always thought it opened up a larger door to Percy's past when Kendrick mentioned they had been to boarding school and that Percy was one of a kind genius and the simple fact that he always wanted to part of an important club namely the mysterious covert group that Gentleman was representing in the last 3 episodes who thought controlling the president wasn't much of a deal but a decent way to prove Percy's worth. Frankly, I would've enjoyed this storyline far more than Amanda's and Nikita's crusade against each other, it's too predictble to go that way but I hope it has a leading point where Amanda's corrupts Alex so Nikita will know how it feels when your protegé turn on you.

Does anyone think he'll come back? I hope season 3 ends with Amanda's death, Alex going her own way (Oh how I enjoy her and Nikita fight) and this gentleman coming back preferably contacting someone we won't suspect like Sonya or perhaps Birkhoff.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mude

[2]May 11, 2013
    • level: 15

The mysterious gentlement percy talked to back in season 2 did indeed make a return in s03e21. It turns out he/they are Amanda's new partner and one of, if not the main focus of big bads for season 4.

I like how it all ties in together with "the shop" and divisions role in all of it.

I can't wait for the season 3 finale and season 4 to begin, so glad it got renewed:-)

Edited on 05/11/2013 4:03am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.