Nikita Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Nikita Gets A Season 4?What You Would Like To See?

Sci-FiLover22

[1]May 11, 2013
    • level: 3

http://screencrush.com/nikita-season-4-the-carrie-diaries-season-2/

theres alot of sites posting nikita has been renewed for a short final season 4.(theres many other sites but i dont feel like copying and pasting them all lol)

like ive said before nikita does very well overseas and its the only show the cw has with more male viewers.those 2 things keep it around even tho the ratings suck.so nikita gets a season 4 LETS ALL JUMP FOR JOY.

what would you like to see on the final season(if its the final season)?

Edited on 05/11/2013 7:39pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

haldrey

[2]May 12, 2013
    • level: 22
    Anything, just that it be Amandaless.

Sci-FiLover22

[3]May 14, 2013
    haldrey wrote:
    Anything, just that it be Amandaless.
    lol

the thing i want to see the most is more fight scenes.

in season 1 i can remember every fight theire was b/c thats how cool the fights were

in season 2 i can barely remember any fights.i remember some but not all.the fights really slowed down in season 2..

in season 3 i cant remember no fights at all.then when it is a fight its just a punch or kick and thats it.

so season 4 needs to have more action in it like it had in season 1.more more more more fight scenes.

The_Loc_Nar

[5]May 19, 2013

Well, it looks like CW has committed to six episodes for a season 4, to wrap up the storylines of the series. Interesting that the same thing happened with the Peta Wilson version of the show. When USA Network cancelled the show back in 2003 or so, there was a huge write-in campaign and an internet campaign as well, and USA ended up giving fans a limited 8 episode season 5 to wrap up the storylines of that series.

So, what will happen? There was some disclosure at the CW Upfronts from the producers about where the show will be going. One thing that was said is that Nikita will come full circle, and the character will end up alone and wanted for a murder she didn't commit. She'll end up exactly as Section found her in the beginning, which means the president arc won't be completely solved. So life with Michael doesn't look like it's in the cards. But that's expected, as Nikita has always been a character all about the struggle of everything. Nikita is simply not capable of settling down to the house with the white pickett fence and the happy husband. That said, it will still be interesting to see what happens to Nikita in those oast 6 shows.

Edited on 05/19/2013 9:54am