Nikita Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

s3-e14: The life we've chosen

pozet

[1]Mar 19, 2013
    • level: 5

At last we are back on Alex, the most interesting character of the show, which should have been called "Alex" right from the beginning in my opinion.

For exemple, season 1 was great essentially because Alex played a central part and was in the most dangerous position, a bit like the first season of Alias.

But then the writing got really bad. For one, when Alex's true identity as Alexandra Udinov was revealed, why didn't she use it as a cover rather than burry herself in the Division bunker? Wouldn't she have been able to be much more useful that way?

Anyway, the show has refocused on Alex and this is great but what does this mean for the future? Is it just a subplot and Nikita and Alex are going to make up or undo whatever Amanda did to Alex (big let down)? Or will Alex go out in the world assuming the persona of Alexandra Udinov and help Nikita when needed (badass)? Or is Lyndsy Fonseca leaving the show (really bad for the show)?

What do you think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kel67115

[2]Mar 20, 2013
    • level: 1
    I like Alex too but I also like Nikita and Alex's bond with eachother...I personally don't think they should go back to them feuding like in Season 2 (I think it was) when Alex was working with Amanda :s Also she just relapsed on drugs and then she's given painkillers while being Amanda's captive which techinically should set her back again but they probably won't do that...it's amazing how fast she got back on the wagon, lol

pozet

[3]Apr 23, 2013
    • level: 5

The last episodes were quite good don't you think?

RobTheMonk

[4]Apr 23, 2013
    • level: 2

I do like this show.

I'm actually kind of bummed out that they killed Sean. I actually really liked his character.