Nikita Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Will She or Won't She? [Major Spoilers for 2x05]

Tayke

[1]Oct 22, 2011
    • level: 8

Will Nikita tell Michael that Max is his son? What do you think she should do, and what will the consequences of either choice be?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jack756

[2]Oct 22, 2011
    • level: 14
    Tayke wrote:

Will Nikita tell Michael that Max is his son? What do you think she should do, and what will the consequences of either choice be?

well like i said in the episode discussion.

we know michael and nikita not gone be together b/c they will break up form spoilers.im starting to think this is what gone do it.

michael gone find out he got a son and try to connect with him.leaving nikita in the cold who then turns to owen.

besides nikita needs to tell him.most of this ep of season 2 been about how nikita keep secrets and when they come out the person is mad at her.

i hope nikita has learn her lesson and decide to tell michael.besies a father needs to know if he got a child.i cant stand when women dont tell this guys they have a child so at least the father can decide if they will be there or not.some women dont even give men that chance,they make the choice for them.

sorry bout my rant

synaesthesia

[3]Oct 22, 2011
    • level: 2
    i have this feeling, amanda or percy will find out about it first before nikita gets to tell michael.

How i imagine this to be:

when nikita does get to tell him, it will be when cassandra and his child are kidnapped to trade for the black boxes and nikita. Division will secretly approach michael about this. When he does, he and Nikita will have a total meltdown about "why did n't she told him straight away?". then they will both part ways and michael will sacrifice his life to take down Division himself to rescue Cassandra and his son!

synaesthesia

[4]Oct 22, 2011
    this answer was spoken of by Cassandra, if Division knew, they would come after michael, nikita and her. It's dangerous to tell the truth sometimes esp in this volatile circumstance.

it's a different thing if this is just a personal drama away from the military affairs, espionage, high end drama etc... i'm sure the woman would tell the man, she's having his baby

addiction01

[5]Oct 22, 2011
    • level: 5

I think Nikita might tell Michael, but she's gonna lose him because of it. The only way I can see it working out is Cassandra dying and Michael taking his son, but then what--Nikita helps him raise some other woman's son for the rest of her life?

johnmarlena422

[6]Oct 23, 2011
    • level: 16
    I think Nikita needs to tell him the truth.

The thing that annoys me about her is that she always keeps these big secrets insisting she's doing it to protect them when really she's doing it for herself. Alex is a perfect example of that- she kept the truth about her father from her because she knew if Alex knew it was Nikita who murdered her father she very well might turn on her and she did. Keeping the truth from her was not what was best for Alex but it was what was best for Nikita and while Nikita did care for Alex, she looked out for number one first. That is exactly what I see her doing with Michael but doing this is what made her lose Alex and if she's not careful she's gonna lose Michael too. Which, I have no problem with since I detest Mikita as a couple lol but for the sake of morality, I'd like her to have learned from her past controlling ways and finally do the right thing and tell Michael the truth. Especially, considering the way he lost his daughter, he deserves to know the truth and if she keeps that from him, he will most likely never trust her again..or even forgive her for that matter.

mg2009

[7]Oct 23, 2011

I wouldn't be surprised if the kid really isn't Michael's but rather its some elaborate plot by the mother or Percy or the husband to get revenge. Interesting plot twist, though.

mg2009

[8]Oct 23, 2011

I also like the teaming up of Alex and the new hot-shot handler ... sort of like a younger but less principled Michael and Nikita.

jack756

[9]Oct 23, 2011
    • level: 14
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    I think Nikita needs to tell him the truth.

The thing that annoys me about her is that she always keeps these big secrets insisting she's doing it to protect them when really she's doing it for herself. Alex is a perfect example of that- she kept the truth about her father from her because she knew if Alex knew it was Nikita who murdered her father she very well might turn on her and she did. Keeping the truth from her was not what was best for Alex but it was what was best for Nikita and while Nikita did care for Alex, she looked out for number one first. That is exactly what I see her doing with Michael but doing this is what made her lose Alex and if she's not careful she's gonna lose Michael too. Which, I have no problem with since I detest Mikita as a couple lol but for the sake of morality, I'd like her to have learned from her past controlling ways and finally do the right thing and tell Michael the truth. Especially, considering the way he lost his daughter, he deserves to know the truth and if she keeps that from him, he will most likely never trust her again..or even forgive her for that matter.
    well said.i agree with everything

synaesthesia

[10]Oct 24, 2011
    Alex is very impulsive and too over reactive

johnmarlena422

[11]Oct 25, 2011
    • level: 16
    Well I think the same can be said for many people on this series but we are certainly all entitled to our own opinions.

Personally, I don't think it's over reacting when you learn your best friend murdered your family but on the same note, I think they have all been through a lot and I am sure Nikita and Alex will find their way back to each other one day.