Nikita Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

Yet again

jeremy1048

[1]May 25, 2010
    • level: 4

How many times is this story going to be made into a series? The last attempt was pretty good, not fantastic though. As to the first non-supernatural drama, dont know where that notion has come from unless they've got labelled as such in recent years and now using that label to market things.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cierob

[2]Jun 6, 2010
    • level: 12

This version appears to be Nikita after she escapes, and comes back for revenge. Or at least that's what I got from watching the videos. That's a new twist already. Didn't CW have on a doctor show with Treat Williams? So is the really the first non supernatural show?

JohnnyDrama8

[3]Jun 11, 2010
    • level: 10

La Femme Nikita is coming back to T.V. but with a new cast and new network (CW). They are trying to say it is based of the original movie but with characters named Birkoff and Alex(now a girl not a boy). It is based of the TV show. I like the new cast but Maggie Q as Nikita really bad casting choice. Here is the link http://www.tv.com/nikita/show/78642/summary.html?q=nikita&tag=search_results;title;1

I think the choice for Amanda(Madeline) played by Melinda Clarke is great she is so talented. Where is Operations unless they changed the characters name. I will give it a chance but it wont compare to the original. It would have been cool if they made Peta Wilson Operations of Madeline. What do you think? Will you watch it?

DanFixx

[4]Jun 15, 2010
    • level: 14

Peta wilson should have a place somewhere in the upper hierachy in section in this series. The same goes for the great Roy Dupuis! What a couple they were!

But, is it the same section '1'? Or is it an other section. Is this why the same codenames, like Birkoff, come back, but are give to other people?

I gladly accept all the changes if it is tied to the same 'La Femme universe'. It doesn't have to be from the start, but please surprise us with appearences from Section One.

La Femme Nikita has a rich enough mythology to use as an undercurrent in some of the stories for this new Nikita.

Don't waste this fantastic opportunity to build a great spy universe for old and new viewers/fans.

Edited on 06/15/2010 4:33am

DanFixx

[5]Jun 18, 2010

I still hope for the best for this Nikita, but it seems McG is involved in this production and that ain't good.

McG, also known as the destroyer of franchises...

sephmerrittx

[6]Jul 15, 2010
    • level: 8
    JohnnyDrama8 wrote:
    I like the new cast but Maggie Q as Nikita really bad casting choice.

This can't be said enough. This changes the entire appearance of the show Nikita into something that I really don't think it was originally. Also, I don't think a new Nikita can ever exist without Roy Dupuis...

shanna13

[7]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 7

I know its a well know concept, but so is crime dramas. Im really excited i love the main character as an actress and the kick butt action she did in Naked Weapon and i want to see what she can do with a show. i love the shows story line and don't care how many times the use it ill watch and give everyone a shot.

Dammy2

[8]Aug 5, 2010
    ive heard of la femme nikita buh Neva watched it in me life !!
    cnt wait for this show to see wats its all about should b interesting

mange85

[9]Aug 9, 2010
    • level: 6

This seems to be a interresting TV show on CW.

lets givit a chance, maybe its good or bad, i dont now, whe have to watch and see, and dont be to fast to judge it after the first episode, give it a couple episodes.

houdini65

[10]Sep 10, 2010

JohnnyDrama8 wrote:

La Femme Nikita is coming back to T.V. but with a new cast and new network (CW). They are trying to say it is based of the original movie but with characters named Birkoff and Alex(now a girl not a boy). It is based of the TV show. I like the new cast but Maggie Q as Nikita really bad casting choice. Here is the link http://www.tv.com/nikita/show/78642/summary.html?q=nikita&tag=search_results;title;1

I think the choice for Amanda(Madeline) played by Melinda Clarke is great she is so talented. Where is Operations unless they changed the characters name. I will give it a chance but it wont compare to the original. It would have been cool if they made Peta Wilson Operations of Madeline. What do you think? Will you watch it?

"Operations" if that's what they call him in this show, was the old guy ordering everyone to hunt down Nikita, after she rescued the ambassador

Peta Wilson is way to smart to get mixed up in this train wreck.

Will I watch it? I highly doubt it, the show is very poorly acted.

mange85

[11]Sep 11, 2010

houdini65 wrote:

JohnnyDrama8 wrote:

"Operations" if that's what they call him in this show, was the old guy ordering everyone to hunt down Nikita, after she rescued the ambassador

Give it a chance, you donĀ“t now how thew show will be after a couple episodes, dont judge it to fast, you may be surprised after all..

IanHaze

[12]Nov 7, 2010

houdini65 wrote:

JohnnyDrama8 wrote:

My god somebody who actually DOES have a clue what he's talking about. You must not be on these forums often

DanFixx

[13]Nov 10, 2012

My verdict: I love it.

It is completely different than 'La Femme Nikita', yet it is real 'Nikita'.

What a great caracter is Alex!

For nostalgic reasons [And Peta and Roy] I stille prefere 'La Femme...', But I really, REALLY enjoy watching this one!

johnmarlena422

[14]Jan 27, 2013
    • level: 16
    DanFixx wrote:

My verdict: I love it.

It is completely different than 'La Femme Nikita', yet it is real 'Nikita'.

What a great caracter is Alex!

For nostalgic reasons [And Peta and Roy] I stille prefere 'La Femme...', But I really, REALLY enjoy watching this one!

Completely agree.

I am totally obsessed with the character of Alex lol I know a lot of people don't like her but I absolutely adore her.

I never saw the first show myself but I love this one