Nikita

Inevitability

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 29, 2013 on The CW

• Jumping the shark? Nonsense!

Jumping the shark? Nonsense!

A TV series that delves deeper into the characters' underlying psychology is most assuredly NOT jumping the shark. It is doing the OPPOSITE of jumping the shark.

A TV series jumps the shark when it stoops to gimmicky and superficial action sequences to compensate for a LACK of character development.

To accuse Nikita of jumping the shark because it delves DEEPER into the characters' underlying motivations is the exact opposite of the truth.

Worse, it is a confession that the viewer is too emotionally immature to appreciate psychological motivation, but only understands physical action.

No. Nikita is at least maintaining its original standards, if not getting better with age.
  • Are you kidding me?

This series is jumping the shark, and each episode gets worse! What are the writers doing to this series?! It was a good action show, and now it's turning to a drama show. Characters are completely changed.
  • her body too sexy

sexy sexy sexy
  • Good Good Good Good :)

Season 3 really has been enjoyable, so much better than the second one :)
  • Alex vs Nikita

Ok so this mission wasn't bad, but Alex is right division is not the place to take mission good or bed.

But Alex was wrong with action against Davenport Nikita plan on this was the correct course of action and Alex was caught up in her anger side to see it.

I do agree people deserve the truth but blabbing like that could have cause a terrible blood shade and I'm not sure Alex thought about it or could've live with it.

I love the way they talk in the end, finally talk and Alex clear her attention hope now it will be back for them working together even though I'm not sure what the look in Nikita eyes in the end means