Nikita

Knightfall

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 07, 2011 on The CW

• Nikita is BACK

After 2 episodes of boring remote controlled airplanes and brainwashed people Nikita is finally back onto its original heading of Alex and Nikita's past and future. That emotion that brought me into the show in the first place is coming back with suspense scenes and tense, troubling decisions give this show an intense and emotional touch. In this episode Nikita hears about Ramon, an old target Division had assigned to her and that is now covering some Division operatives. Nikita and Michael track Ramon back to Colombia and discover he is handicapped and sitting in a wheelchair; in the meantime Amanda sends Alex to kill one of the people responsible for his parents' murder. But when Nikita blows the cover and Michael escapes from Amanda's trap, Amanda orders Alex to abort. Alex seems to have an internal battle, but when the person who ordered the hit on her parents unexpectedly appears, she shoots her weapon and the episode ends, living us in the doubt of who did she shoot and what will happen next.

After this episode my love for Nikita is back, and I'm not going to miss "Partners", the next episode airing on Friday, October 14th.

I'm very glad Nikita is back, I've been a fan since the first episode and I see a lot of potential in this series. GO NIKITA.