Nikita

The CW (ended 2013)

TV123456

Nikita Fan Reviews page 2 of 3

• Disappointing

I can understand if Owen betrayed them but this ongoing-long run with Amanda and her control and Alex turning on on there must be something better.

I am losing my interest and it is heartbreaking since I am (for now) a fan.

Really ignorant.. My current is 8 was 10 cause I would run home to watch it.
  • best show ever

NIKITA

hope this shows never ever gets canceled love maggie and shane and davon sawa
  • best delivery by 1 of the best show..........

nikita expectation delivered in d last episode.........
  • Best Show Ever!!!!!

This is one of the best shows on television right now. I hope Nikita never gets cancelled. Nikita <3
  • So addicted to this show

This is one of the best shows out

I so love Nikita and Michael <3

Keep up the good work
  • I've seen this before!

I am invested in this show, but I feel that retreading a rift between Alex and Nikita simply based on Amanda's tricks is two steps back for a show that is trying to remain relevant and get a new season order! Alex comes off like a bitchy little kid sister who should be a lot further in her game by now. I hope they fix the direction quickly because I don't see a need to watch if it becomes another story arc of Alex vs. Nikita again, you know, we've been there and done that!
  • very good show

its a very good show but there losing alot of viewers because you have to wait 2 week for the next episode

really hope that the cw will start showing them week by week
  • One of the most Wonderful addictive show ever

I love this show. It so addictive and I really don't understand how is it they have such low rating. I mean action, drama, comic relief, hot guys, hot girls, complex relationships, evil masterminds and smart replays.

Cw did a really bad job with the time slot and marketing of the show. I really hope they will do two thing: one pick up the show for four season and two start from the beginning in a better time slot with lot's more marketing so the show will get the credit she deserve.

Love the dynamic between Alex and Nikita the writers built this relationship amazingly

And overall the show was great built

They didn't kept too mush under the belt and didn't dwell anything till you sick of waiting.

Great show, well deserve complement and hope there will be season 4.

• interesting

im kinda sad with the way last episode ended but it had to happen. glad to see that amanda still hasnt lost her touch when it comes to getting into people's heads and very interested to see the up coming alex nikita fight
  • Nikita

I loved this show so i am waiting for next episode.
  • Stopped watching it

5.5
    I loved this show but I stopped watching it when they cut Michaels hand. Haven't watched it ever since
  • nikita

wow this is just of the charts for me..... its epci and full of action
  • Love this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I truly love this show! As far as i'm concerned it is the best show on tv by far! There isn't much on tv that is good anymore and definitely doesn't live up to Nikita. It is so intriguing and keeps my attention the whole time. I never get bored with this show. It is very addictive. Can't wait to find out what happens every week! Love this show!!
  • NIKITA

I hope that the screen writers do not change the relationship of Michael and Nikita for too long. This is really annoying. No more split ups, troubles of relationships. But if Michael is always being demeaning and rejecting Nikita but changes for the worse will destroy such a team. The energies of gloom and doom not good for a Fan. I love Nikita and are going to get boring with Michael's outbursts unless he is planning to leave the show.

• Really good but going down (sadly)

Sad to say but the show is somehow losing it since middle of season 2. When i first stumbled on it, I couldn't stop watching and as by that time 2 seasons had aired, I watched them all in a week maybe. By the end of season 2 I was already a bit disappointed and season 3 is just not working for me anymore. It was nice to watch how Nikita alone would crash all evil deeds of Division but now she's just an agent in minis and heels.
  • Definitely...

one of the best action-series. It has beautiful men and women, has well written episode plots as well as an overall plot. Additionally, it puts the spotlight on current world news (not exactly).

I like the aspect, that there is no overpowered superhero or inhuman soldiers without a good reason . the meds for the wardens of the black box). Even Nikita as an assassin is still full of flaws, but empowers her strength out of love.. blah blah blah

All in all it is very good entertainment!
  • It is the best tv series i have ever seen

once you start watching nikita, it becomes addictive
  • freshh

i freakin love this show!!! its amazing!!!! its a whole different take kinda on the the show prison break! its a fresh kewl idea and i look forward to watching it every time it airs!!! ahhhhh tots awesome! #freakinincredible! x)
  • Smart and Clever, not to mention AWESOME

It's a shame almost no one watches Nikita, because it's one of the best shows on network television.
  • Nikita Bound and Booted

I would like to see Nikita, or Alex, clad in tall or Over-the-Knee Boots ( they both often wear these ), plus inescapably Bound and maybe gagged.
  • Nikita = Best show ever!!

Nikita has amazing storylines and thrilling action scenes. The characters are very likeable and well acted. This show deserves more viewers, because without them, it may be cancelled. I beg everyone to please watch this AMAZING SHOW!
  • A clever title goes here!

The only reason i like season 3 is because Owen is in it. When he was on the show before i always liked those episodes the best. Him and Birkhoff are the only reasons i am still watching this show
  • A clever title goes here!

Write a quick review to share your thoughts...
  • A once substantial show now quickly falling victim to the CW's glamour formula

Reasons I love Nikita S1 & S2:

1. It was not about well dressed hot people and their stupid petty drama (with bad acting to boot). Cough, vast majority of CW shows.

2. Storyline: fast, interesting, cleverly intertwined

The storylines were fascinating and so cleverly and intricately woven together. Every new episode revealed something of the past and we got to see, bit by bit, different layers and depths of the characters.

3. Characters: Re: abovecharacters were multi-dimensional and real. They were all flawed in their own ways, especially Nikita, but ever so winning.

Unlike with shows like Gossip Girl, characters were not annoyingthey made mistakes, messed up, did selfish things etc etc but they were not petty or overly dramatic. Despite their flaws, these were real, strong, and admirable characters with such faith in something bigger than themselves, and that redeemed them.

4. Cast and how well they play their characters: in a word (or two), really well.

Biased here but Maggie Q is my all time favorite actress, and I admire her a lot as a person. I think what I loved in Season 1 was that I saw parallels between the kind of compassion Maggie has (from her charities, beliefs, interviews of her and those who've worked with her) and what Nikita has. Also the sense of fighting for something one believes in (Maggie for animals' rights; Nikita to protect the innocent/stop Division). There is a really authentic determination there, and though in Season 1 Nikita was mostly oscillating between angry and hurt (mostly angry)all in serious modeshe showed a wider breadth of emotion in S2.

The rest of the cast was great too: Lyndsy Fonseca really embodying the strength, smartness, and charm of Alex;Shane West ever the do-righter, which is a role that could so easily turn into annoying but he maneuvers it with sincerity and the right amount of hesitation and self-reflection/questioning; Birkhoff the perfect geek, the most lovable genius loser ever, who is the perfect dose of comic relief but is equally believable in his sentimental moments; Melinda Clark so icily manipulative and cold as Amanda I could almost hate the actress herself sometimes (but then I remember not to), yet with the rare glimpse of sentimental softness, adding a perfectly subtle depth to character relations; and Xander Berkley the ultimate villain mastermind, god complex, truly emotionless and perverse, so incredibly well-spoken in his scenes as a leader and motivator, it is no wonder so much of Division were willingly his sheep.

Reasons I hate Nikita S3:

Pretty much all of the above reasons above were undone. Everyone in the show is annoying now, everybody somehow suddenly sucks at fighting now, Nikita is turning into Amanda (wtf is it with the makeup and the tight dresses and heels? This is not Gossip Girl and Nikita is not a hooker), Sean is being a possessive demanding boyfriend (there are ways to be protective without being annoying), the Birkhoff and Sonya are just inexplicably and unfunnily weird, there are plot holes the size of Percy's ego (except there's no more Percy now), the general direction of the storyline is unclear, the fight scenes are lower quality (seriously let the actors spend more time rehearsing fight scenes and less time sitting for hair and makeup; by that token hire more choreographers and fewer makeup artists), stop taping Maggie Q's boobs at every possible occasion she is extremely attractive even if she doesn't look like every Hollywood broad...seriously producers, writers, directors: please go re-watch S1 and get back to what this show is really supposed to be about.

Seriously, S3. Stop breaking my heart (and annoying me).
  • How is this show still on the air?

This show has the worst ratings on tv. NO ONE watches it. The CW keeps renewing it for syndication, or for whatever reason the CW keeps dogs around forever. But it is literally one of the worst rated shows on tv. I have never watched it, and I won't start now, but seriously/ Who watches this thing? Why?
  • This show will NEVER compare to the original "La Femme Nikita"

I have tried to watch this remake three different times and it cannot hold my interest. The original "La Femme Nikita" was so much better. I can't understand why this show is so popular.
  • Why is the makeup and costuming so awful?

I enjoyed season 1 and am halfway through season 2. Definitely seems to be going downhill. And Maggie Q is a beautiful lady but the CW folks are making her look like a hag. Her skin and hair both look awful and they dress her like a 13-year old half the time. It's ridiculous.
  • Vormitting

Fashion, fashion, fashion, the clothing, the cars, the whole production design, this show has become so shallow, it is sickening to watch, i am 20 minutes into watching season 3 and it's just draining my energy, gee, the resentment! Season One started out with really fine and interesting characters now suffocated under a facade of glamour and lifestyle, what are they thinking?!? Is this supposed to be targeted at a womans audience now? Then why do all the girls i know prefer "Homeland" over this empty facade?!?
  • Pretty boring tv series every

Im sorry to say this but worst tv series every i have ever seen. OMG why so dramatic Bloody hell
  • Can't wait to see more!

I can not wait for the next episode. I am excited to see what happens in season 3!! I also can't wait to see the relationship develop between Alex and Sean.. I love them together. :)
1 2 3