Nikita

The CW (ended 2013)

TV123456

Nikita Fan Reviews (84)

• Nikita is GOD

17/02/13 I stumbled upon a folder in my sisters laptop. It read 'NIKITA S01' I clicked and watched the first episode. It was amazing. It took me to a different world and made me feel like an agent as well. Funny enough, that day was supposed to have been my last. I had it all planned out! Leave a suicide letter in my sister's computer, fill the tub with water then slit my wrists. I had been depressed and had no reason to live for a very long time but it all changed with Nikita! I just had to live to see the next episode. ''Is Alex going to get caught?" ''Who wore the pig mask?'' ''What's going on between Nikita and Michael?'' I just had to know. I felt calm(still do) when I watched Nikita. It made me feel CW give me a reason to go on. Not Diaries of Vampire(or whatever it's called)Btw Maggie Q is an awesome actress and stuntwoman
  • why???

i just want to know the reason why they cancelled an amazing TV show just like that without giving any clues that it will end. i was very surprised that they cancelled but not ending and why they killed ryan, he was an important corrector in the show.
  • Ryan death

since i started watch this series i found one big mistake when ryan dead, wath carefull season 4 epison 5, 40:12 mins ryan failed to hold breath,
  • Brilliant ending

I didn't even know the sixth episode was the last one, so watching it got me emotionally so involved. I even started sweating when things started to go wrong at the mansion/summit... I was really on her side - like fuck the world this has to end here. Was a good twist. Brilliant ensuing of one of the best series
  • So very sad...

I'm so very sad to see this show come to an end after no mo than 6 episodes of the 4 season :-( I know it's not much different from other tv shows in that region, but still - it deserved to go after the full 4 season after all. I'm gonna miss them all a lot.. I've been watching from the very beginning and patiently waited for yet another season to come when one had ended. Truly Nikita was a great show - just my opinion :-)
  • Blend two or more shows

Well there were many good TV shows that were ended like Nikita. For example 24, Heroes, Prison Break, ETC. But there is another way to bring them back with excitement. Blend or rather combine two or more TV shows in to one. For example, Call me crazy, You can bring Jack Bauer with Claire Bennet along with Micheal Scofield and last but not the least Nikita in to a one TV show. This is just an example. But I'm pretty sure all those good directors out there can do more. Just think about it.
  • Nikita was a great show with a clever story.

I wish the show was not cancelled so soon.
  • last episode

i think this is the last episode. This is how should end a show whit low reiting. Not canceled in the middle of the season
  • The director needs some serious help

I can't help but to wonder why all american directors write the same crappy stories. If you have watched 24, Alias, strike back, well this show is the none sense. The actor always come and save the world when least expected. If she or one of her own about to die she just popped out out of nowhere even if she's a million miles away. This is pure none sense. This show needs canceling and so is strike back. This show honestly have a high rating because a bunch of morons with no common sense watches it. Watch the killing if you want to see a real tv show.
  • I love this film

I can't wait to see what's going on NIkita.
  • Cancelled???

I really love Nikita! Please don't cancel, its a great show, I dont get why good shows get cancelled realy....
  • If you love it you will fight for it!

Nikita should have at least 6 season not only 4! If you agree sign a petition to CW producers:

http:// www 701/163/408/full-season-order-of-nikita-season-4/#

This show has everything- comedy, drama, romance, action, amazing cast members, and probably the best script ever! I've watched CW productions like: One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, The Orginals, Teen Wolf, Beauty and the beast, Supernatural but seriously only NIKITA has one episode like a movie and this is the big plus.
  • Why the show will be cancelled???

Is one of the best TV shows i ever saw .. Good actors, interesting plate, good logistics .... i hope they will think about it and i hope the rating will get higher in these last 6 episodes!
  • "Nikita" is everything that "Alias" should have been, but wasn't.

Nikita is everything that Alias should have been, but wasn't.

Alias and Nikita are both about government trained female assassins who discover they are working for the bad guys, and who turn around to take them down. But there the resemblance ends.

Alias is laughably juvenile. Jennifer Garner is a beautiful woman. But when she dressed up in those outlandish undercover costumes that would stick out even at a Halloween Party, I invariably cringed.

On top of which, Alias evinced the most brainwashed, kneejerk, my country right or wrong politics since the Nazi war criminals pleaded "I was only following orders" at Nuremberg.

Nikita, by contrast, while still clearly stylized and dramatized, feels emotionally gritty and real. It is also politically far more sophisticated. It acknowledges that we aren't necessarily the good guys. With Bradley Manning in the American Gulag, and Edward Snowden on the US hit list, this is more relevant than ever.

Sad to see it get only four seasons to Alias's five.
  • Why? Another good show gone

Nikita has got to be the best show I have seen in a long time, great cast members and a very fast paced action packed show. Again, another good show will go. The Secret Circle, was another one, I was getting into, and guess what? Low ratings and it had to go. Meanwhile, what I can never, ever, understand is why the boring shows get the ratings and last so long? It baffles me. We will miss you Nikita, I looked forward to every week seeing Maggie Q and Lyndsy Fonseca, two gorgeous tough women, kicking serious ass. The show, will definitely be missed. Now I guess I'll go back to my computer on Friday nights....
  • it's amazing and incredible

I think I'm the BIGGEST nikita fan have never missed s single episode and have watched since the very first pilot episode. I am now in the process of watching it with my boyfriend before the final season comes in. I love this show it is absolutely brilliant. every episode is like a mini movie and its so sad that so many people missed out. I think that the cw did a poor job at promoting it. this sshow is similar to burn notice but it's waaaayyyyy better but somehow burn notice has survived so long. nikita keeps me on the edge of my seat screaming at the tv trying to help them out abd Get in on the action. she's bad ass with her fighting skills. I'm soooo sad to see this show go.... but I can't wait to see what the end will be. after reading up on the latest interviews with the cast and crew on season four I know it will be the best season and completely action packed. I can't wait :)(=
  • Daebakkk!!!

I love the show how the story goes on... have compared it with IRIS, DC, Athena, some country's show) and they look similar, about the secret organization,etc. , but this is still better.. : )

I first saw it on ETC then it really caught my attention so rather than wait for the other episodes on TV, i just watch it on the internet... :D

Hope it will not end. :(

Those who do not like the show... maybe you are just some of those dumb who doesn't like decent shows and do just love those convivial shows. If you do not like the show then don't watch.

I just hope this will continue longer. Many are saying that the original one is much more better. Who cares? watch the old one then and stop bashing. Many still love the NIKITA now. Overseas.
  • Good bye Nikita!!!--Another great Show Gone.

Yes, it's sad but true; Nikita is coming to an end with Season 4. The CW also confirmed today that the show would have a particularly short run of just six episodes.

I asked The CW's president, Mark Pedowitz, about only ordering six episodes, and he replied, "We felt that six episodes was [appropriate], being consistent again with how we've treated some long-running shows. We wanted to give the fans a Pedowitz was referring to The CW ordering shortened, final seasons of shows like One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl in the past couple of years, which wrapped those series up. Pedowitz noted that this season's Nikita ends with a cliffhanger, so the intent was to instead give the show a true ending.

Currently, Nikita doesn't have a set time on the CW's schedule, but Pedowitz said that it will likely air later in the fall, noting, "They will start production probably mid-July, as they normally do, or in August maybe a little bit later. The game plan is to use it later in the

As a huge fan of Nikita, I'm very sorry to see it go and would love if the final season was longer Gossip Girl got 11 episodes and One Tree Hill got 13. But the fact is that Nikita is lower rated than those series -- the lowest-rated series they renewed -- and it could just as easily been cancelled outright. It is still rare to see a network work as hard to give shows a proper ending as The CW has done in recent years. I'm sure we could all think of plenty of beloved shows where we'd gladly have taken an extra six episodes, where the writers knew it was time to wrap things up, than the zero episodes we got when a show was abruptly cancelled.

by Eric Goldman
  • Question

How do I watch these episodes ?!
  • Nikita <3

Awesome!!!
  • don't cancel it please CW

This is on of the best series i have ever seen. It was always great and never disapointing.

So CW please don't cancel it
  • Dont cancel this show CW.. are u listening??

This is the best series i have seen so far, apart from spartacus.

This series has never let me down...

and i agree 101% with Chris_alpha`s comment below me...

Do not cancel this series... You finally got something good going onn !!

• Amazing and Superb... Are u listening CW??

This has probably been the only series that i have watched episode by episode twice! and i must say that not a single episode in any season has let me down... These guys have been brilliant... The cast, the writers.. everything about this show... Perfect!!

I seriously dont know why they want to close this series down...

Maybe the demographic of CW viewers is teenagers who want love and the boring vampire diaries...

I dont see this as Nikita series fault... I think its the Channel.

They should change to another channel and give it a try... CW cannot handle such brilliance!
  • This is a Great Series

WTH it deserves so much better than this it must be in the top ten and get the hell out of Family Guy!

This a Great Series the hole idea is awesome Nikita, Division, Goggle and over sight this is awesome i don't know how the writer get that idea.
  • I blame CW. Sorry...

I just got into the show and i am a loyal fan for life. I remember the airing of the pilot and thinking it was interesting enough to watch but was turned away wondering if such a network would sugar coat

the violence that came with a plot so clear. Boy, was I wrong.

Nikita has me in tuned with everything and loving the action, the intellectual challenge

and where the characters take you. Solid program all around.

Don't go cancelling it now, you just got something right.
  • Intense

have watched this tv series even when Nikita was a blonde when I lived in WI. Moved to AZ and no Nikita until the last 2 or three seasons. Love the show keeps you glued to the tv. It doesn't have to come to an end It can go to another level, Nikita and Michael married, Burkoff and his girlfriend, and Alex . There are possibilities.
  • Truly Dynamic

The thing I love about this show is the fact it never gets content with itself. Each episode brings something new to the table, new things that are always powerful and unpredictable. This isn't one of those "monster of the week" shows where they take baby steps to the overarching plotline (ie Grimm or V 2009), or are afraid to shake things up... Nikita feels like it has nothing to lose, therefore it can take chances and deliver shockers like they are no big deal. And the writing is so good that the show never turns boring. I don't really focus on acting (more on plotline), but I can't fault it anywhere. I particularly like Lindsay Fonseca... Alex isn't a second Nikita, but it could easily come off like that since Alex is Nikita's protg after all. But that doesn't happen, Alex is her own character.

This has been my #1 show since the very first episode. Other things have came up have stole my attention, but not enough ever forget to watch Nikita or put it on the backburner.

(Oh and I think Season 3 has been good. It's not the same as either 1 or 2, but it can't be. While it started a bit slow, it still had a purpose, and it was about the dynamic of the characters in their new roles (such as when Amanda realizes that she is like Nikita) and how Division is a slippery slope. I liked them and realized their purpose. I think Season 3 is just as strong as 1 and 2 now that it has picked up some steam as
  • Keep watching so CW will renew NIKI

You cant loose interest just of the character plays as different characters.. .. if you want season 4 you will have to keep watching.. and tell friend to watch.. too.

I have been watching same episode so many times... lol..

Anyway as of April 29.. CW has not say anything renewal of NIKITA and also has not say cancelling..

I think it will renew
  • Best Show Ever

I'm really hoping this show gets renewed for a season 4. If it doesn't I don't know what I would do. I've been watching this show since season 1 and while I feel like season 3 has declined a bit, I still enjoy watching it. But it definitely needs some more thought into the script.
  • Very intruiging and sophisticated, high class action drama series... by far.

I am a huge fan of the show, also with Maggie Q (Nikita). The story of the series is very original in a way, and always delivers a full-featured, action packed performance everytime it is on!

I really do hope they renew the season, it is a very underrated series :(

Btw, this weeks episode :( :( :( ahahah