Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation

FOX (ended 1998)

RaijinPaladinix

Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation Fan Reviews (7)

6.8
  • This show was terrible and I could tell you why.

I reviewed this show before my review got deleted and now I'm gonna review it again.

Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation SUCKED CRUD!!!! Not even regular crud, putrid barfed-up roadkill direea crud!!! Now you might be saying "Hey, that's your opinion". Well, yeah it is my opinion, That it's a freaking fact that a live-action show called "Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation" is the most god-awful disgrace in human existance. Yes, I know the Angry Video Game Nerd reviewed the movie Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 and how bad it was, well if he thought THAT movie was bad, then wait until he sees this TV show. This show is like 1000 times worse than Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3. This show was just bad, and I mean BAD!!! The whole plot to this show featured a fifth Ninja Turtle. Her name is Venus De Milo and she's been working for Chung I for a while in Japan. After finding out that spirits are coming, Venus visits New York where the Ninja Turtles live which is where she gets Splinter to help. This show barely has any characters from the old cartoon and comics nor did it barely have characters from the movies. This show did however have Shredder but he was only in like the first episode and he doesn't come back as Super Shredder like he was in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Secret of the Ooze. In this show, the turtles do a little sneak attack in Shredder's lair and Venus uses her spiritual magic to defeat him, and that was like the second episode in which he was defeated. Now guess what, they made a new villian for this show who never appeared in the comics or the cartoon. The new villian is The Dragon Lord and his little assitant Wick. Another thing is that they combined the first 5 episodes into a movie which is a saga called "East Meets West". Because they combined those episodes to make a direct-to-video movie. People called this movie "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4: East Meets West" but it's not a new Ninja Turtles movie it's just a badly made combination of the first 5 episodes.

According to the TV.com summery, April O Neil and Casey Jones was originally gonna come back during Season 2, now THAT would have made the show a whole lot better, but I guess it was already failing enough during season 1 that they had to cancel it before it could get any better.

This show just sucked hard and thank goodness it got cancelled after the first season, this show ruined the whole Ninja Turtles franchise. That is until 2003 when they brought back the Turtles with a whole new series and it was a lot better than this pile of dog poop. So you could just forget this show ever existed because it was just a bad show.

Cowabunga. Cow-a-freaking piece of dog poop. I'm rather have beams of wood falling all over myself. I'd rather get hit by a car and fly up 300 miles up in the air. Shredder's my head and Spinter's my butt. This show was just bad and is 1000 times worse than Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 which the Angry Video Game Nerd said is the worst movie ever. The movies are better, go watch those instead and leave this pile of vomit alone.