Ninja Warrior

Weekdays 3:00 PM on G4 Premiered Oct 03, 2006 In Season

123home123

Ninja Warrior Fan Reviews (33)

• New Dates: Open tryouts for G4's American Ninja Warrior in Los Angeles!

G4 is now holding open casting calls in LA for American Ninja Warrior! hide « show »
    There will be open tryouts in Los Angeles to be one of ten people who will take on the world-famous Ninja Warrior obstacle course in Japan!

It doesn’t matter if you’re a martial artist, rock climber, gym rat, hiker or just an everyday guy (or girl!). If you think you can take on the course, we want to see you try. Just show up to the location below on either of the dates listed. You can try out by tackling our new, fully functional Ninja-inspired obstacle course in front of our judges on camera. Try to arrive early!!!

New Dates:

Saturday, August 29, 2009
    7am to 6pm
    (Tryouts take place all day. We start assigning spots at 7 am!) Sunday, August 30, 2009
    7am to 6pm
    (Tryouts take place all day. We start assigning spots at 7 am!)

Where: 2861 Los Feliz Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90039
    (In the lot behind Best Buy and Babies R Us. Follow signs from Los Feliz Blvd.) * Bring a valid picture ID * Wear comfortable or athletic clothes *
    * Semifinal and Final rounds will take place Monday and Tuesday, August 31 and Sept. 1 *
    * Final team of 10 will fly to Japan the second week of September 2009 *
    * For more information, directions and parking details, call 818-728-3729 *

Or just come out and watch! As an audience member, you could be part of our biggest Ninja Warrior event ever!

If you would like to secure a place in line: Email a recent photo with your phone number, city/state and a brief explanation of why you think you’re the next American Ninja Warrior to AmericanNinjaWarrior@gmail.com. You can also visit www.pilgrim-films.com and click on “casting� to download a show application and send a home video -- if you think it will get our producers’ attention! If you have what it takes, producers may be in touch to save you a spot. If we don’t get around to contacting you, come down anyway. It will be first come, first served at the open casting calls. * You must be at least 21 years of age and an American citizen or resident. For more information, visit the G4 Ninja Warrior website at www.g4tv.com/ninjawarrior