Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

5.02 "Joyce & Sharon Monroe" Episode Discussion

aznfairy408

[21]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 2
    mchelle723 wrote:
    I enjoyed the show last night! I think Kate has some problems. I mean she kissed Sean like she meant it then started crying and slapped him. I think Christian is a big baby. If nothing is going his way he will do whatever he can to make it that way. He always tries to one up Sean, and always getting himself into trouble. I honestly don't see how him and Sean remain friends after all they have been through. What ever happend to Michelle? I don;t remember them getting divorced. Does anyone think Matt and Kimber will move to L.A. too? That would sure put an intersting twist on things.

Christian and Michelle didn't get marry as planned because he moved to LA to be w/ Sean since he was the only person he can trust.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sagitariusbri86

[22]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 14

charley28 wrote:
    oh wasn't that just funny with aiden ripping his clothes off and then complaining that no one else takes off their clothes. marilyn monroe look alikes part ?. how many is this now.

That part was funny out of the whole show, it was just another episode to me they nip and fix their patients and christen ends up tucking(sleeping with)one....

lostcy

[23]Nov 8, 2007
    • level: 20
    i liked the episode,it's better than the premiere.
    i knew about the lesbian twist before i watch the episode,so it didn't surprise me at all.

SouhilaInParis

[24]Nov 8, 2007
    • level: 3
    An episode better than the first one but a little bit tasteless... As a huge fan of season 4 , I'm still disappointed by season 5... and it seems it 's gonna last !

tjaman

[25]Nov 14, 2007
    • level: 32
    Ava suggested Julia might be hungry for a woman back in S2. It's not like it's coming completely out of nowhere ...

jclu37

[26]Nov 15, 2007
    • level: 7
    labrikos wrote:

I am struggling to find in mind mind, but wasn't Erica dead, I mean killed by Julia herself, when her plane crashed and she got out burnt? How come Julia left the kids to her mother, and then said, you know how Erica is?

Enlighten me...

Yes, somebody tell me what Julia meant by "I left the kids with my mother. "

tjaman

[27]Nov 15, 2007
    jclu37 wrote:
    labrikos wrote:

I am struggling to find in mind mind, but wasn't Erica dead, I mean killed by Julia herself, when her plane crashed and she got out burnt? How come Julia left the kids to her mother, and then said, you know how Erica is?

Enlighten me...

Yes, somebody tell me what Julia meant by "I left the kids with my mother. "

She meant this.

jclu37

[28]Nov 16, 2007
    • level: 7
    tjaman wrote:
    She meant this.
    Ok thanks. I completely forgot about that and didn't read the other forum thread.

JaceJones

[29]Nov 18, 2007
    • level: 8
    tjaman wrote:
    Ava suggested Julia might be hungry for a woman back in S2. It's not like it's coming completely out of nowhere ...

That's definitely true. In season 2's "Julia McNamara." It's not out of left field at all. Julia has always been slightly interested in women, as far as I could tell. I just thought it was a passing curiousity, not something she'd really go knee deep in. But yeah, definitely not out of nowhere.

shawnlunn2002

[30]Nov 24, 2007
    • level: 41
    I liked this episode.

Julia and Olivia - I remember reading an article on how certain people tend to be attracted to someone they look like like. Who does Julia date - someone who nearly could be her replica. Great casting in Portia though. Hope this is a relationship of actual substance. I'm sick of dysfunctional relationships.

Christian - Stripping off for Playgirl and meeting the gay mafia is fine, screwing the duelling Marilyns I saw coming a mile off but trying to compete with Sean's fame was a bit pathetic. I'm glad Fiona put him in his place over the Carly debacle.

Fiona - Love this woman but can she not sleep with Christian. That would be super. She works brilliantly, don't make her any darker.

Liz - It's been said before and should be said again - give the woman more to do. She needs actions - both sexually and plot wise.

Sean/Kate - I'm not sure about this relationship though I do have a like for Kate and there's decent chemistry between the actors. The in jokes were very funny though.

Rating:8/10.

tjaman

[31]Nov 24, 2007
    Of course, this is absolutely the wrong show if you don't like dysfunctional relationships ...

shawnlunn2002

[32]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 41
    I like some but not all. I would've left this series long ago if I couldn't handle certain things.