Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

5.03 "Everett Poe" Episode Discussion

nayelirock

[41]Nov 18, 2007
    • level: 2

I have a question about last season. Ok didnt kimber get kidknapped during her wedding to christian? she was crying and stuff and i never saw or heard anything. she all of a sudden appears in the gym and gets with matt.

this episode upset me because of her. i know people inreal life are like that and you wonder what the F*** is she doing.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tjaman

[42]Nov 18, 2007
    • level: 32
    Kimber was tortured and disfigured by the Carver and then released and found walking naked and dying of exposure in a swamp. She was brought to a hospital and she didn't want Christian to see her. And she didn't want him to repair her. But he did. That's how S3 ended for Kimber.

The scene from the gym you're describing took place between Matt and Kimber at the beginning of S4, after she became a Scientologist.

EnterTheTekken

[43]Nov 19, 2007
    • level: 9
    Probably the only reason the Christian-Kimber relationship ended is because she left the show to film "The Marine" with John Cena.

thejoe8pizza

[44]Nov 19, 2007
    • level: 9
    I loved how Julia rejected Christian. I'm so sick of him being such an ass to everyone cause of his massive ego and getting away with because people think he is hot

shawnlunn2002

[45]Nov 30, 2007
    • level: 41
    Yeah I loved this one too.

Eden - Seriously a twisted lady and more than a handle for Sean perhaps. It's her terror on Annie that I find more worrying than anything else. What are the odd that Sean'll screw her soon?

Sean/Kate - If you want to expose Eden as the evil little madam she is you might want to be smart about it. The thing with Kate was interesting. He's gonna dump you can tell.

Julia/Olivia - Yeah they don't seem capable going the distance. Liz could spot it and Julia banging Christian could pose tensions in the future.

Christian - He slept with Julia and she rejected him. Can't say I felt bad for him. The male hooker thing at the end was interesting plot wise.

Liz - The woman needs more to do. I think she was uncomfortable during the Julia/Olivia.

Mat/Kimber - So they're druggies now? No surprise there. Those two seem susceptible to anything more than any other character on the series.

Top episode, 8/10.

LostSux

[46]Nov 30, 2007
    • level: 6
    tjaman wrote:
    And she didn't want him to repair her. But he did. That's how S3 ended for Kimber.
    Actually I don't remember her protesting to the corrective surgery. She only protested to his lifestyle. I always took issue with her because she criticized his work and overall philosophies, and she only told him this after he fixed her face and body. It's like she has issues with his work, but she wanted to benefit from it at the same time. I always saw her as a hypocrite from then on.