Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

5.06 "Damien Sands" Episode Discussion

LostSux

[1]Dec 2, 2007
    • level: 6
    It looks like Christian's jealousy is no longer dormant. He finally thought he could one-up Sean by having a life wih Julia. He realized that she will never love him so he became a prostitute. This reality show is his last-ditch effort to try to one-up Sean. When that fails, I wonder what's he gonna do then? Join Matt and Kimber's little party? He can't go much lower than a man-whore.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JHBLADER86

[2]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 7
    Doesnt matter what one does to the other because in the end they'll always remain BFF's. I would like, just once, if they did actually separate and start competing partnerships. The stories could be very interesting. Granted, they would get back together (obviously) but how many times each season do these two try and part ways only to kiss and make up? Sean does it two or three times a day!!!

tjaman

[3]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 32
    I'm. Loving. This.

tjaman

[4]Dec 4, 2007
    Oh, the little "OOPS!" graphics on Eden! Fab. Oo.

tjaman

[5]Dec 4, 2007
    When N York is on the scrn, is there anything else going on?
    Edited on 12/04/2007 7:32pm

joegwag

[6]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 5
    I am loving this episode. It is hillarious and becoming one of my favorites.

vballer9

[8]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 9

Tonight's episode was good! The previews for next week, look even better though! I can't wait! Does anyone know when Porcia De Rossi's done on Nip/Tuck??

SPOILER SOMEWHAT BASED ON NEXT WEEK'S PREVIEWS... IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ SPOILERS THEN STOP RIGHT NOW!!!
    By the looks of the promo, some guy (who probably doesn't like lesbians or something) takes Olivia and Julia out to shoot them or something. Does Porcia's character get killed off??? I need to know! I'm not doing the spoiler thing--so don't tell me. Thanks!

Edited on 12/05/2007 11:42am

slim324k

[9]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 12
    Tonite was a pretty good episode. The whole reality t.v. theme was excellent because it was like a lot of things came out from everyone so now we can see a little separation in the character ploys. The Sean/Eden relationship took a sick turn, looks like he's going to indulge himself.

What I don't get is when the heck did Liz and Olivia have time to kiss and what have you? That was probably the only curve ball that got me. That old man seems to know about Christian moonlighting gig...curious to see how that'll play out later on.

tjaman

[10]Dec 5, 2007
    vballer, there is a thread to talk about spoilers. Some people turn the show off right at the end of the episode to avoid knowing about exactly the kind of stuff in your post.

If anyone does know or want to speculate, there's a spoiler thread pinned up there near the top.

Sean: "I've become deeply superficial, haven't I?"

RebeccaDeWinter

[11]Dec 5, 2007
    • level: 1
    Portia De Rossi is signed to do 15 of the 22 episodes. That was from TV Guide. BTW, I loved this episode!!!! So glad to find others enjoyed it as well.

RebeccaDeWinter

[12]Dec 5, 2007
    tjaman wrote:
    vballer, there is a thread to talk about spoilers. Some people turn the show off right at the end of the episode to avoid knowing about exactly the kind of stuff in your post.

If anyone does know or want to speculate, there's a spoiler thread pinned up there near the top.

Sean: "I've become deeply superficial, haven't I?"

Sorry, I didn't read your post before I replied.

vballer9

[13]Dec 5, 2007
    • level: 9

tjaman wrote:
    vballer, there is a thread to talk about spoilers. Some people turn the show off right at the end of the episode to avoid knowing about exactly the kind of stuff in your post. If anyone does know or want to speculate, there's a spoiler thread pinned up there near the top. ... Sean: "I've become deeply superficial, haven't I?"

tjaman: in other forums that I frequent it is an unwritten rule that if you're discussing an episode, then the chances of reading some type of spoiler is imminent.... In that regard, this is a different thread with different people so I apologize; I just couldn't contain my excitement from the promo of the upcoming episode...

*peace*love*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ilovedrcox

[14]Dec 6, 2007
    • level: 10

I did like this episode, although Christian didn't seem to have really that much going on about him - even though thats what he was trying to do. Like him I want it all about Christian! (okay mayb just mostly about christian)

Plastic Fantastic!

lostcy

[15]Dec 7, 2007
    • level: 20
    it was not as good as the previous ones. i can't say i liked it a lot. i was a bit disappointed.
    in addition,that reality-camera mode made me dizzy .
    i hope the next one will be much better.

LostSux

[16]Dec 7, 2007
    This episode was another great one! At first, I thought the reality-tv angle was stupid, but they pulled it off nicely. The only dark cloud was New York. I have never hated a show, as much as I hate hers. Thank God she was only on for 2 minutes. 2 minutets I can never get back. I wonder why Christian is so ashamed that he is a prostitute. Sex and money are his two greatest loves. Put 'em together, and you have Christian's personal utopia. Sean is stupid. I still can't believe he left Kate. The only other woman of such substance on this show was Natasha Charles. When he finally does sleep with Eden, he deserves all the negative fall-out that will, of course, follow.

Truman_Burbank

[17]Dec 7, 2007
    • level: 12
    LostSux wrote:
    The only other woman of such substance on this show was Natasha Charles.

What about Megan O'Hara?

tjaman

[18]Dec 7, 2007
    Yeah, I didn't get why he was so worried about Sands "outing" him. First, C has a Bruce Wayne identity with the plastic surgery thing, so no one will necessarily believe he's Buttman. A few of his janes would, but I was sure that was going to come up when one of them came in and blackmailed him into free surgery for life or something.

Oh, and yeah, absolutely. I'm completely in love with Megan O'Hara.

Edited on 12/07/2007 6:04pm

LostSux

[19]Dec 7, 2007
    Truman_Burbank wrote:
    LostSux wrote:
    The only other woman of such substance on this show was Natasha Charles.

What about Megan O'Hara?

Sleeping with a married man takes away some of her substance points, but overall, yes, she was a very good woman.

RebeccaDeWinter

[20]Dec 8, 2007
    I heard from my friend who works on the show today & he said what I had read about the number of episodes a star was signed for was rubbish. He said a big name star is signed for the entire season, so what they report in the press does not count at all. Anyway, I absolutely loved this episode. I can see why some people would not like it though. But it's always good to try new things. And I'm glad they finished the reality show 3/4 into the program, and not all the way to the end.