Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

5.07 "Dr. Joshua Lee" Episode Discussion

LostSux

[1]Dec 11, 2007
    • level: 6
    I'm really exited about this episode. They'll finally get back to Matt and Kimber's little family. I wonder if their addiction will lead to irreversible consequences, or if they'll just get clean. And there's Sean. Usually, when he is on the verge of doing something stupid, he talks to Escobar. He's funny. I miss him. I wonder if they'll ever show that fake doctor that likes to finger people again. He might've been there just to hint to the audience that Dawn's fiance was gay I wonder if they're setting up Eden to be the big bad of this season. If so, it's not really upping the ante from James or Escobar. I guess we'll see .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JaceJones

[2]Dec 11, 2007
    • level: 8
    LostSux wrote:
    I'm really exited about this episode. They'll finally get back to Matt and Kimber's little family. I wonder if their addiction will lead to irreversible consequences, or if they'll just get clean. And there's Sean. Usually, when he is on the verge of doing something stupid, he talks to Escobar. He's funny. I miss him. I wonder if they'll ever show that fake doctor that likes to finger people again. He might've been there just to hint to the audience that Dawn's fiance was gay I wonder if they're setting up Eden to be the big bad of this season. If so, it's not really upping the ante from James or Escobar. I guess we'll see .

I don't know if I agree with that. Someone who can do damage to your reputation can be just as dangerous as someone who can do damage to you physically. One you may be able to recover from, but the other...once the public has you in the bad eye, it's hard to get out of it.

randan02

[3]Dec 11, 2007
    • level: 10
    JaceJones wrote:
    LostSux wrote:

I don't know if I agree with that.

Of course not.

JaceJones

[4]Dec 11, 2007
    randan02 wrote:
    JaceJones wrote:
    LostSux wrote:

Of course not.

I'm sorry, was that sarcasm?

randan02

[5]Dec 11, 2007
    JaceJones wrote:
    randan02 wrote:
    JaceJones wrote:
    LostSux wrote:
    Of course not.
    It was joke.

LostSux

[6]Dec 11, 2007
    • level: 6
    JaceJones wrote:
    randan02 wrote:
    JaceJones wrote:
    LostSux wrote:
    Of course not.
    Well according to his signature.........................
    Edited on 12/11/2007 4:32pm

JaceJones

[7]Dec 11, 2007
    LostSux wrote:
    JaceJones wrote:
    randan02 wrote:
    JaceJones wrote:
    LostSux wrote:
    Of course not.

True statement.

randan02

[8]Dec 11, 2007
    JaceJones wrote:
    LostSux wrote:
    JaceJones wrote:
    randan02 wrote:
    JaceJones wrote:
    LostSux wrote:
    Of course not.
    True statement.
    Oooooooh, you got me. I'm caught. I'm really a nice guy. Just ask my parole officer.

JaceJones

[9]Dec 11, 2007
    randan02 wrote:
    JaceJones wrote:
    LostSux wrote:
    JaceJones wrote:
    randan02 wrote:
    JaceJones wrote:
    LostSux wrote:
    Of course not.
    True statement.
    Oooooooh, you got me. I'm caught. I'm really a nice guy. Just ask my parole officer.

What's the number?

randan02

[10]Dec 11, 2007
    JaceJones wrote:
    randan02 wrote:
    JaceJones wrote:
    LostSux wrote:
    JaceJones wrote:
    randan02 wrote:
    JaceJones wrote:
    LostSux wrote:
    Of course not.
    True statement.
    What's the number?
    I wouldn't know. I never check in.

FanOfDegrassi

[11]Dec 11, 2007
    • level: 26
    Woah great episode!!

thejoe8pizza

[12]Dec 11, 2007
    • level: 9

Wow so much happned.

Spoilers on future Eps.

***SPOILER***

Edited on 12/11/2007 8:05pm
    Edited 3 total times.

tjaman

[13]Dec 11, 2007
    • level: 32
    "Oh look, there's 20 more coming of age right now."

JaceJones

[14]Dec 11, 2007
    OMG this episode was amazing. If you disagree I want you to order DirecTV and go watch Passions. It's only going to be around for another nearly 9 months.

I'll compose my words into thoughts later (this episode was so good I typed that wrong and decided to leave it).

vinyldj0619

[15]Dec 11, 2007
    • level: 2
    I agree with you. This episode blew my mind. Did you see the previews for next week? Sean is gonna flip when he finds Julia in Christian's closet. Kind of ironic that she came out of the closet so recently just to go back in...

phisigcutie

[16]Dec 11, 2007
    • level: 11
    vinyldj0619 wrote:
    I agree with you. This episode blew my mind. Did you see the previews for next week? Sean is gonna flip when he finds Julia in Christian's closet. Kind of ironic that she came out of the closet so recently just to go back in...

Yes, this episode was amazing! I was in shock practically the entire time. Especially at the end. And yes, it is rather ironic for her to go back in the closet right after she comes out.

FanOfDegrassi

[17]Dec 11, 2007
    I agree with all of you. My jaw just dropped when Matt hit Kimber.

JaceJones

[18]Dec 11, 2007
    phisigcutie wrote:
    vinyldj0619 wrote:

Yes, this episode was amazing! I was in shock practically the entire time. Especially at the end. And yes, it is rather ironic for her to go back in the closet right after she comes out.

Phi Sigma Sigma? Or something else?

JaceJones

[19]Dec 11, 2007
    "Your face looks like a fraternity couch."

LMAO I laughed my ass off because I was sitting on a fraternity couch watching it haha.

FanOfDegrassi

[20]Dec 11, 2007
    JaceJones wrote:
    "Your face looks like a fraternity couch."

LMAO I laughed my ass off because I was sitting on a fraternity couch watching it haha.

That made me laugh also in the beginning when Kimber said permdeas or however you spell it saved them then Christian says "Who's that Zenu's brother?" LMAO!!! Oh and if I were Julia and Olivia i would have s*it a brick when the guy told them to turn around i would think he was gonna shoot.