Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

5.10 "Magda and Jeff" Episode Discussion

crimsonmiss

[41]Jan 23, 2008
    • level: 3

Tim_Bronx wrote:

snip

I live in Austin, and on the commercial break it had a local ad to come see the Nip/Tuck season finale live on Feb. 19th at a downtown lounge.

snip

That's great. I need to check around where I live to see if some similar festivities will occur for the season finale.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

randan02

[42]Jan 23, 2008
    • level: 10
    LostSux wrote:
    So Christian only used ONE condom with an HIV positive woman? A condom supplied by her? Who's to say she didn't take a safety pin, and poke a small hole in the condom. Christian is REALLY stupid.
    The first thing Christian said when he found out Gina was HIV positive: "I knew I should've double-bagged it with you!" Now, he's so hard-up, he's kissing and screwing an HIV positive devil-b*tch? He's giving us guys a bad name. Like we are nothing more than walking, talking penises.

Nursetiffany

[43]Jan 23, 2008
    • level: 9
    crimsonmiss wrote:

SleepTight wrote:
    Heh, the writers get rid of their only possible way to redeem this god-awful season. I guess they really want people to hate their show.

I'll miss Gina too. But just because she's dead doesn't mean she won't be back to antagonize Christian via hallucinations and/or dreams. In fact they could kill off Kimber too. She and Gina could take turns taunting him from the grave or instead of him having an 'angel and devil' on his shoulders he could have two b*tches on his shoulder doling out advice and insults.

OMG I LOVE IT! 2 DEVILS....LOL

kapaue

[44]Jan 23, 2008
    • level: 9
    Poor Wilbur... daddy killed mommy

JaceJones

[45]Jan 23, 2008
    • level: 8
    thekeico wrote:
    LostSux wrote:
    So Christian only used ONE condom with an HIV positive woman? A condom supplied by her? Who's to say she didn't take a safety pin, and poke a small hole in the condom.

Thought the same thing. Anyway, you can definitely hear some sort of glass barrier crashing, so i will go for the accident.

Using two condoms is worse than anything. The two rub against one another and have the potential to make a small hole. Furthermore, it's easier for them to slide off.

But using the one she gave him? Yeah, that's dumb. But she's never wanted him to have HIV. She said in season two that she wouldn't wish that on her worst enemy.

Jemadari

[46]Jan 23, 2008
    • level: 12
    I thought the scene with Christian Gina and the hooker was just "perfectly them" nothing could describe their relationship better two sexually dysfunctional people who loath and love each other

randan02

[47]Jan 24, 2008
    JaceJones wrote:
    thekeico wrote:
    LostSux wrote:
    So Christian only used ONE condom with an HIV positive woman? A condom supplied by her? Who's to say she didn't take a safety pin, and poke a small hole in the condom.

Thought the same thing. Anyway, you can definitely hear some sort of glass barrier crashing, so i will go for the accident.

Using two condoms is worse than anything. The two rub against one another and have the potential to make a small hole. Furthermore, it's easier for them to slide off.

Two condoms have actually worked pretty well for me in the past.

LostSux

[48]Jan 24, 2008
    • level: 6

JaceJones wrote:
    thekeico wrote:
    LostSux wrote:
    she's never wanted him to have HIV. She said in season two that she wouldn't wish that on her worst enemy.
    She Said?

Gina's word is as reliable as her vow of celibacy.

Edited on 01/24/2008 2:19am

julianwelton

[49]Jan 24, 2008
    • level: 5
    No that was definitely an accident they were banging (no pun intended) against a glass wall and she broke through and fell and he definitely seemed shocked but I just don't know how hes gonna get out of this one maybe he'll just leave and say she jumped after he gave her that restraining order.

JaceJones

[50]Jan 24, 2008
    randan02 wrote:
    JaceJones wrote:
    thekeico wrote:
    LostSux wrote:

Two condoms have actually worked pretty well for me in the past.

It CAN work. But it's worse than using one.

JaceJones

[51]Jan 24, 2008
    LostSux wrote:

JaceJones wrote:
    thekeico wrote:
    LostSux wrote:
    she's never wanted him to have HIV. She said in season two that she wouldn't wish that on her worst enemy.
    She Said?

IDK. I think that she was genuine when she said that. She really seemed to be upset that no one had come to visit her in the hospital. That's when she had that really touching scene...I think the episode was "Sean McNamara" if you want to rewatch it.

LostSux

[52]Jan 24, 2008
    • level: 6
    JaceJones wrote:
    LostSux wrote:

JaceJones wrote:
    thekeico wrote:
    LostSux wrote:
    She Said?

IDK. I think that she was genuine when she said that. She really seemed to be upset that no one had come to visit her in the hospital. That's when she had that really touching scene...I think the episode was "Sean McNamara" if you want to rewatch it.

Ok. Actually I think I'll watch the whole damn season. It's been awhile.

lostcy

[53]Jan 24, 2008
    • level: 20
    good episode,the cliffhanger was great.i didn't see it coming!

JaceJones

[54]Jan 24, 2008
    LostSux wrote:
    JaceJones wrote:
    LostSux wrote:

JaceJones wrote:
    thekeico wrote:
    LostSux wrote:
    She Said?

Ok. Actually I think I'll watch the whole damn season. It's been awhile.

Good idea. I rewatch each season at least once a year.

SleepTight

[55]Jan 24, 2008
    • level: 36
    crimsonmiss wrote:

SleepTight wrote:
    Heh, the writers get rid of their only possible way to redeem this god-awful season. I guess they really want people to hate their show.

I'll miss Gina too. But just because she's dead doesn't mean she won't be back to antagonize Christian via hallucinations and/or dreams. In fact they could kill off Kimber too. She and Gina could take turns taunting him from the grave or instead of him having an 'angel and devil' on his shoulders he could have two b*tches on his shoulder doling out advice and insults.

I just hate the way the writers are ruining everything. It's turning into such a 'whatever' show. It makes The Bold And The Beautiful look less soapy.

I miss the old days, like when Gina waxed Kimber's... eh...
    Edited on 01/24/2008 1:57pm

matthepollack

[56]Jan 24, 2008
    • level: 2

"gina" isnt all together out of the running for any new episodes coming up..it was stated that "this is nip/tuck" you can come and die as many times...so it is possible that she may return...

v

JaceJones

[57]Jan 24, 2008
    matthepollack wrote:

"gina" isnt all together out of the running for any new episodes coming up..it was stated that "this is nip/tuck" you can come and die as many times...so it is possible that she may return...

v

The character of Gina may return, but probably not the actual existence of her. Most likely Christian will hallucinate, similar to Sean, and we'll see things like that.

slim324k

[58]Jan 24, 2008
    • level: 12
    I think part of Christian was happy because his expression was so blank when she fell you would of thought dream sequence. It'd be nice to see her haunt him some especially with Julia being sick, the AIDs scare, and Wilber.

randan02

[59]Jan 24, 2008
    I think Escobar should be the primary hallucinatee. Before they start bringing in extra suicide bombers, and dead sex addicts, they should give Escobar some air time. What ? Escobar is not cool enough to be in LA?

JalineTV

[60]Jan 25, 2008
    • level: 18
    Christian is really starting to bug me. Actually, many of the characters are annoying to me now. It's almost like all the hypocritical things everyone does constantly are more irritating this season.

Overall though, this episode was entertaining.