Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

5.11 "Kyle McKenzie" Episode discussion

  • Avatar of LostSux

    LostSux

    [1]Jan 23, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 897
    Well "Magda and Jeff" left some really big shoes to fill. Impossible shoes actually. How are the writers gonna follow an episode like that? WOW! I still can't believe there was an episode that my all fellow forum members unanimously praised. According to the previews they're gonna have a funeral. I'm a little conflicted about my feelings for Gina. On the one hand, she sets out to destroy everything and everybody around her. She's like Eden, only attractive. She deserved to die. On the other hand, the way a.s.s.h.o.l.e.rolls off her tongue, it's like pure molasses. No one can say it like she does. I'll miss that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JaceJones

    JaceJones

    [2]Jan 23, 2008
    • member since: 10/19/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 2,536
    LostSux wrote:
    Well "Magda and Jeff" left some really big shoes to fill. Impossible shoes actually. How are the writers gonna follow an episode like that? WOW! I still can't believe there was an episode that my all fellow forum members unanimously praised. According to the previews they're gonna have a funeral. I'm a little conflicted about my feelings for Gina. On the one hand, she sets out to destroy everything and everybody around her. She's like Eden, only attractive. She deserved to die. On the other hand, the way a.s.s.h.o.l.e.rolls off her tongue, it's like pure molasses. No one can say it like she does. I'll miss that.


    I'm gonna miss her and her witty remarks lol. Unfortunately there are still the rejects of the forum who thought last night's episode was horrible.

    I consider them trolls.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tguedry82

    tguedry82

    [3]Jan 23, 2008
    • member since: 12/14/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 161

    Yes, down with the trolls! hee hee

    I too was so glad to see so many positive reviews! Although I'm sure there will be some bad ones coming, everyone has their own opinions.

    I don't know yet how they will top it, but they will...that's what I love about my FX shows; they always find a way to blow me away!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nursetiffany

    Nursetiffany

    [4]Jan 23, 2008
    • member since: 07/03/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 169
    oh I think we will see Gina again......I'm sure Christian will have lots of hallucinations about her. I loved last nights Episode and everyone who didnt does not understand the show and I agree with yall they are a Troll.....lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ebayking90

    ebayking90

    [5]Jan 24, 2008
    • member since: 01/09/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 120
    I concur. Magda and Jeff, had to be one of the best episodes so far this season.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JaceJones

    JaceJones

    [6]Jan 24, 2008
    • member since: 10/19/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 2,536
    ebayking90 wrote:
    I concur. Magda and Jeff, had to be one of the best episodes so far this season.


    Agreed. Which is saying a lot seeing as we've quite a few knock outs this season, if you ask me. And we're not even done yet, people!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of randan02

    randan02

    [7]Jan 24, 2008
    • member since: 08/19/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 834
    And people with spoilers please conceal them within a hyperlink or something. I was a little pissed when some casually said Julia was going to die in the last episode discussion forum. Obviously it didn't happen but it ruined my anticipation of the episode, which fortunately turned out to be a great ep nonetheless.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JaceJones

    JaceJones

    [8]Jan 24, 2008
    • member since: 10/19/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 2,536
    randan02 wrote:
    And people with spoilers please conceal them within a hyperlink or something. I was a little pissed when some casually said Julia was going to die in the last episode discussion forum. Obviously it didn't happen but it ruined my anticipation of the episode, which fortunately turned out to be a great ep nonetheless.


    Spoilers and theories are two different things, bro. I don't see many people hiding their theories behind spoilers. Since Julia didn't die, that was a theory and not a spoiler.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jmac4ever

    jmac4ever

    [9]Jan 24, 2008
    • member since: 11/12/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 756

    Haven't posted in a while, but I had to comment on this season of N/T, especially after Tuesday's episode. Wow. For three years, they've been telling me that THIS year is going to be just as good as the first two. Season three came. It was a huge letdown. Season four came. It was boring. So I definitely had my doubts going into season five. OMG, I've never been happier to be wrong. Minor plotholes aside, this season has finally brought the show back to it's original "can't wait for next week" greatness. Mixing over-the-top storylines with realistic acting and many overlapping arcs, THIS feels like the show I was watching in 2004. When Gina "fell" off the building at the end, I felt like I did when I found out that Ava and Adian were sleeping together. Or when Christian's baby came out black. Or even when the Carver ended up at Christian's apartment. This show has a brilliant way of blending the obsurd with the poetic and, this season especially, it's really brought out the best of everyone involved.

    Damn writer's strike.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.