Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

5.13 "August Walden" Episode Discussion

pearlap

[81]Feb 19, 2008
    • level: 10

tjaman wrote:
    That and -- ok, honestly, my love life has never been as frakked up as Matty's, but my first reaction to learning I might be shagging my half-sister is to stop, not go online and see if eight or nine other people might be doing so as well and so pretend it's "normal."

Yeah, that seemed a little off to me too. Like someone else said, it's not like they had some long relationship and then found at they might be siblings. They just met for crying out loud. I guess that's why the "Previously, on Nip/Tuck" was all about Matt's f-ed up past with women - I suppose that makes this leap a little more believable.

Oh, and did anyone else find the way Matt said that he was honored to take her virginity more than a little creepy? I actually yelled at the t.v. when he said that. And that was before I knew she was his sister.

tjaman wrote:
    Hell, Matt, Annie's just in the other room and she's all experienced now. Go for it!

OK, now that's just wrong. I mean, Annie is underage after all.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tjaman

[82]Feb 19, 2008
    • level: 32
    Yeah, but it's still "n/t."

No one screamed at Ava for seducing Matt when he was underage.

Well, OK, they did, but also -- and more loudly -- for seducing her son, too.

pearlap

[83]Feb 19, 2008
    • level: 10

tjaman wrote:
    Yeah, but it's still "n/t." No one screamed at Ava for seducing Matt when he was underage. Well, OK, they did, but also -- and more loudly -- for seducing her son, too.

Ah yes. How could I forget N/T's previous foray into incest with a minor? Well, I guess I'll just have to fall back on the research Matt did. The website was careful to delineate the difference between incest with a sister you were raised with, and incest with a sister you just met. I don't know about you, but I believe everything I read on the internet. So, Matt needs to keep his d*mn hands off Annie!!

Edited on 02/19/2008 1:22pm

cez01

[84]Feb 27, 2008
    • level: 2
    *applause* nice one really. Matt im starting to hate. Goodbye Julia, i guess this means little miss Eden is going to be a main for the next season. To be honest with you there really wasnt much else for her to do in the show. the love affair with Christian was cumber some.
    One thing that annoys me though was what happened to the crazy bear agent lady? after that whole slitting of the wrists episode you'd think they would follow that up you know? well i dont know if they have since im awaiting the next episode to watch. I cant wait for my next hit