Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

5.14 "Candy Richards" Season Finale Episode Discussion

MarkAntony787

[21]Feb 19, 2008
    • level: 3

Senzol04 wrote:
    A much much better ending would have been sean and christian realizing their mistakes in getting involved in fame and showbusiness while they overlook the city and decide to go back to Miami. Conor should have been shown at least once in the episode and Colleen should have been sent to jail. The only unanswered plot that should have carried into the next season (if there is one.) is the julia/eden event. I'm very saddenned thinking back on the whole series and it ending this way. What a shame.

I agree, I think they really need to go back to Miami. LA just wasn't the same as south beach.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Senzol04

[22]Feb 19, 2008
    • level: 4
    so matts daughter and kimber simply dont exist anymore? so many lose ends. This show has lost its touch...

jade38

[23]Feb 19, 2008
    • level: 11
    MarkAntony787 wrote:

Senzol04 wrote:
    Julia is NOT PRETENDING. You really think she would chose someone who she was unsure she even loved over her whole family and kids?????

Yes because Olivia stood by her when Julia told her the truth about her affair with Christian. She could easily play off that she got her long term memory back, but still can't remember what happend.

That's a good point. She didn't have to pretend she didn't remember her entire life...she could have just said she didn't remember what happened.

Edited on 02/19/2008 8:27pm

Dr_Chaos_Fox

[24]Feb 19, 2008

If Julia is protecting Eden, I really am disgusted with her, people like Eden don't change becuase they think they're too rich/powerful/untouchable in the first place, the idea of nurturing that type of sickness is pretty disturbing.

Eden, She didn't give a damn about Julia, she's a cold blooded murderer that slowly poisoned her knowing very well what she was doing.

Who knows, maybe now that Eden will go free, maybe her and Coleen can swap McNamara family killing tips.

helljumperx1989

[25]Feb 19, 2008
    Sean can't be dead, remember the episode when it shows all of them in the future.

Senzol04

[26]Feb 19, 2008
    Russel Crowe....Camera in ass. Niiiiiiiiiice.

louise71594

[27]Feb 19, 2008
    • level: 2

Senzol04 wrote:
    A much much better ending would have been sean and christian realizing their mistakes in getting involved in fame and showbusiness while they overlook the city and decide to go back to Miami. Conor should have been shown at least once in the episode and Colleen should have been sent to jail. The only unanswered plot that should have carried into the next season (if there is one.) is the julia/eden event. I'm very saddenned thinking back on the whole series and it ending this way. What a shame.

I agree, although I did enjoy the finale, if this is the end of the Series, I would be disappointed. It would have been much nicer to tie up loose ends and send them back to Miami with their families in tow. Sean possibly getting killed off was not the way to go.

jade38

[28]Feb 19, 2008
    • level: 11
    On another note, I think Sean should have agreed to repair her wrists...god knows they've operated under duress on a murderer, forget his name with all the tatoos...surely they could have done this....and maybe spared his life.

Senzol04

[29]Feb 19, 2008
    agreed.

JeffreyKresse

[30]Feb 19, 2008
    • level: 9

The shows characters have agreed to stay on for at least 7 seasons if it continues to get picked up and they don't get killed off. This was discussed before the new season even started. I cannot imagine it is canceled and I cannot imagine Ryan Murphy ending it this way. I hope next season actually has the 22 episodes that this season was supposed to. That was an amazing season finale and I cannot wait until we see more. Does anyone know anything about the furute of the show? I think it is time for Kimber to go. She was only in like 6 episodes this season and she was annoying in all of them. Great job with wrapping up the season Ryan Murphy. Hopefully we see you in September!!

StepOnMe187

[31]Feb 19, 2008
    Does anyone thing the ending is possibly a dream??? It just dosent seem real to me.... Or is it me being in denial???
    Edited on 02/19/2008 8:43pm

helljumperx1989

[32]Feb 19, 2008
    Well there was a lot of blood so maybe he was day dreaming hopefully... anyway I just want to say that I have been watching since 2003.

StepOnMe187

[33]Feb 19, 2008
    lol I was hooked from the first episode... that and six feet under

JeffreyKresse

[34]Feb 19, 2008
    • level: 9
    I really hope it wasn't a dream. IMO the dream sequence thing ruins shows ie Dallas.......

Lamborghini2121

[35]Feb 19, 2008
    I understand that there will be only 8 episodes aired sometime later this year as Season 6 to tie up all loose ends, but will this be the end of the show? I've heard that Ryan's directing career has really taken off and that they had a lot of trouble keeping him for the next season. Could this be it?

helljumperx1989

[36]Feb 19, 2008
    Never watched Six Feet Under.. but yeah, I started to watch Nip/Tuck and Rescue Me back in 2003 lol and season 2 and 3 were crazy, season 4 I didn't watch much and season 5 I watched all episodes, though I hope a 2nd part comes to close of this great series.

donthurtme11

[37]Feb 19, 2008
    The series of Nip/Tuck is not over. 6 more episodes have already been produced but were cut out of season 5 due to the writers' strike. Who thought the amputee sex was extremely hot and daring?

Christian's callousness towards Julia in the August Walden episode now seems like a forced attempt to keep us from overcrediting his compassion towards Darlene in this one.

Maybe that last "Hearts and Scalpels" episode was written precisely to drop a hint to the media that Sean was worthy of paparazzi attention. The paparazzi appear in his life right after being on his show. coincidence? Candy Richards did not draw them to their office.

Lamborghini2121

[38]Feb 19, 2008
    So can we expect more than the supposed 8 episodes to be aired as Season 6?

Check out the bottom of the Wikipedia NT Listings:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nip/Tuck_episodes

tonyx08

[39]Feb 19, 2008
    FYI. This cannot be the end of the series. If it was it would have been name, "Series Finale", not "Season Finale". Yes, sometimes a show does get pulled off the air without warning, but Nip/Tuck is too famous and high rated of a show to be just "snipped off air. There deffinatly is more to come. The ratings do not lie.

drink409

[40]Feb 19, 2008
    • level: 8
    As far as season finales go this one was a bit weak. A good episode though. I've been wondering all season where is the lobster claw kid???