Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

A Few Nip an Tucks for the Show

DaniellaOritz5

[1]Dec 16, 2007
    • level: 1

I absolutley love this show....and I love even more how the show went with a reality plastic surgery show. I thought it was great. However, there are a few things that urk me about the show....

1. Why the hell is Julia looking so old an haggard? Julia has been looking very bad lately...hair hair seems to be getting lighter and she just looks so tired.

2. Sean needs to grow a pair. I love Sean, but he can be such a baby at times. Why can't he be strong enough to make smart decisions instead of stupid ones....like sleeping with Eden.

Also, i don't know if I might have missed something, but I thought Julia an Olivia lived in New York? Now they seem to have moved to Los Angeles? Did I miss an episode or something?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AG19

[2]Dec 16, 2007
    • level: 9
    I'd love to make the same bad decision as Sean.

DaniellaOritz5

[3]Dec 16, 2007
    • level: 1
    AG19 wrote:
    I'd love to make the same bad decision as Sean.
    LOL! Okay true, she is legal so technically its fine, but it will just cause tension btw the already dramatic Macnamara clan.

MovieMark17

[4]Dec 18, 2007
    • level: 35
    DaniellaOritz5 wrote:
    Why the hell is Julia looking so old an haggard? Julia has been looking very bad lately...hair hair seems to be getting lighter and she just looks so tired.

I thought Julia has been looking pretty good mahself lately. To each their own, I guess

JaceJones

[5]Dec 18, 2007
    • level: 8
    MovieMark17 wrote:
    DaniellaOritz5 wrote:
    Why the hell is Julia looking so old an haggard? Julia has been looking very bad lately...hair hair seems to be getting lighter and she just looks so tired.

I thought Julia has been looking pretty good mahself lately. To each their own, I guess

I thought so, too. I also thought Eden was one of the hottest women to ever grace Nip/Tuck (third only to Kimber and Michelle respectively, imo). But I guess not everyone can be satisfied.

MovieMark17

[6]Dec 18, 2007
    • level: 35
    Did anyone seen how skinny Olivia was...that rib shot was gross!

hmnut7

[7]Dec 18, 2007
    • level: 12
    MovieMark17 wrote:
    Did anyone seen how skinny Olivia was...that rib shot was gross!

The actress who plays Olivia has a history of being an Ana-Mea, I think she is suppose to be in recovery but looks like she isn't all that recovered.

Tia1225

[8]Dec 19, 2007
    • level: 8
    DaniellaOritz5 wrote:

1. Why the hell is Julia looking so old an haggard? Julia has been looking very bad lately...hair hair seems to be getting lighter and she just looks so tired.

I agree here. Jules looks like she's in need of a nip/tuck job herself. So not hot- almost to the point where it makes you wonder why everyone is flipping over her. Christian? (we know he can do better- he HAS done better) Sean?(Okay, he may be the only one I believe, given that they were married for so long) Olivia? Sorry, Jules needs a makeover. (IMO)