FX (ended 2010)

Can you stand Michelle?

Can you stand Michelle?

tjaman

[81]Oct 31, 2007
    • level: 32
    ImNucleur wrote:

Michelle. Michelle. Michelle.

You people are forgetting that as I can only rmemeber its not like she stole MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF KIDNEYS PEOPLE .... Holy Geez, for a sophmore I feel smart.

Stealing Liz's kidney left her at serious risk of dying before Dawn agreed to donate hers. Sorry, but I like Liz a lot more than I like Michelle.

I don't think you sound that smart. You wouldn't like her at all if she stole your kidney.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SouhilaInParis

[82]Nov 1, 2007
    • level: 3

If you would that smart too , you would have figured out that it's not Michelle who stole Liz's kidney!

tjaman

[83]Nov 1, 2007
    • level: 32
    Yep. It wasn't all part of the same overextended and overwrought subplot.

Michelle was forced to steal people's kidneys, and she was trapped in this loveless marriage, and when she tried to get out and do something on her own she was like paralyzed with fear.

Do you not expect your favorite characters to have an ounce of self direction?

crimsonmiss

[84]Nov 1, 2007
    tjaman wrote:
    Yep. It wasn't all part of the same overextended and overwrought subplot. Michelle was forced to steal people's kidneys, and she was trapped in this loveless marriage, and when she tried to get out and do something on her own she was like paralyzed with fear. Do you not expect your favorite characters to have an ounce of self direction?
    Well, she ran the business pretty well. That shows self-direction. She loved Christian, but didn't look to him to complete her. She also tried to appease Escobar by attempting to do Gala's surgery. Not particularly smart. But neither is taking money you know is shady from someone who wants quick/quiet plastic surgery (ala Christian in the pilot), nor is trying to kill a serial killer on your own (ala Sean at the end of Season 2). All of the characters have made bad decisions. I don't hate them for that.

aznfairy408

[85]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 2

"If you would that smart too , you would have figured out that it's not Michelle who stole Liz's kidney!"

Michelle didn't steal Liz's kidney, but she was responsible for why it was stolen in the first place. I like Liz a lot more than Michelle because, it's entertaining to watch Liz and Christian interaction during surgeries.Even though it may seem like they're not too fond of each other most of the time Christian and Liz do love each other as brothers and sisters, that Christian was willing to donate his kidney to Liz and during season 2 donated his sperm so that they can a baby together since she wanted a child and Christian wanted one after losing Wilbur. What bugs me about Michelle is how she always seems to play the" victim card" when it was fault for getting herself in the situation of being a hooker and stealing kidneys. I understand the poor girlwas broke and needed money for medical school and supporting her own family,but she didn't need to do that type of work to get the money. Another thing, Michelle wanted to fire Liz for stating what was true in what she saw in the parking lot, but she didn't fire Christian for making sexual harassment commentsabout her"cupcakes". I had fantasy that Ariel came back on the show, and when she finds out about being the new owner of McNamara/Troy being black, she would burn down her house,kill Michelle, hang her and burn her body. I am so evil.I can't help it's just that there were no likeable qualities to Michelle because no mater how many times i tried to accept her for who she is, my opinions for Michelle will never ever change.

Edited on 11/04/2007 4:33pm

crimsonmiss

[86]Nov 5, 2007
    aznfairy408 wrote:

"snip

I had fantasy that Ariel came back on the show, and when she finds out about being the new owner of McNamara/Troy being black, she would burn down her house,kill Michelle, hang her and burn her body. I am so evil.I can't help it's just that there were no likeable qualities to Michelle because no mater how many times i tried to accept her for who she is, my opinions for Michelle will never ever change.

"I am so evil.:twisted"

Well, gotta agree with you on that one. That's pretty sick, and probably something you should have kept to yourself.

ImNucleur

[87]Nov 13, 2007
    • level: 1

Um Well she didn't steal my kidney. What in the hell do I have to do with this?(Andyes I probably would want to kill someone for my kidney theft, but thats no reason to lie about them.) Aznfairy 408 I totally agree she WAS responsible for those kidneys that were stolen. And I really can't stand Michelle, either, but I lovedher and Christian's relations ship.You're totally right, she always plays 'thevictim card'. (I didn't realize that, but I did think she wasalways emotional)). But Tjaman, when the hell did I say anything about Liz(in a bad way)? I happen to like her A WHOLE LOT more than Michelle. I never said I liked Michelle, I said how I thought she was best for Christian.