Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

conor macnamara?

  • Avatar of marilu10

    marilu10

    [1]Sep 25, 2007
    • member since: 10/26/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1
    Hi i'm from Greece and here we are still on season 3 of Nip Tuck but i read that Julia gets pregnant and that he baby has a problem. Can you tell me what problem the baby has? is that baby conor? and does the show "transported" on 2026 from season 4? We see the characters older?
    Edited on 09/25/2007 3:40am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SMGslayer97

    SMGslayer97

    [2]Sep 25, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 9,573
    Julia and Sean do have another child, Connor. I think what the baby has is polydactyly (if I'm remembering that name correctly), but it's basicly just a severe deformity of his hands. 2026 does "transport" us to the future and we do get to see all the characters much much older. Hope that answers all your questions!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Abruzzi_44

    Abruzzi_44

    [3]Sep 25, 2007
    • member since: 09/21/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 169
    Ectrodactyly. It's not something to laugh about, but think of a child having claws...with the pinky and ring fingers fused together, as well as the third and fourth.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SMGslayer97

    SMGslayer97

    [4]Sep 26, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 9,573
    Abruzzi_44 wrote:
    Ectrodactyly. It's not something to laugh about, but think of a child having claws...with the pinky and ring fingers fused together, as well as the third and fourth.


    That is the correct name marilu.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SeppukkuKensei

    SeppukkuKensei

    [5]Oct 10, 2007
    • member since: 10/10/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 248
    Just call it what it is folks "CRAAABB PEOPLE!"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SMGslayer97

    SMGslayer97

    [6]Oct 11, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 9,573
    SeppukkuKensei wrote:
    Just call it what it is folks "CRAAABB PEOPLE!"


    Mean.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SeppukkuKensei

    SeppukkuKensei

    [7]Oct 12, 2007
    • member since: 10/10/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 248
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    SeppukkuKensei wrote:
    Just call it what it is folks "CRAAABB PEOPLE!"


    Mean.


    no funny. Besides he grows up and runs a Krabby Patty fast food Joint and enslaves Sponge Bob.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SMGslayer97

    SMGslayer97

    [8]Oct 14, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 9,573
    SeppukkuKensei wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    SeppukkuKensei wrote:
    Just call it what it is folks "CRAAABB PEOPLE!"


    Mean.


    no funny. Besides he grows up and runs a Krabby Patty fast food Joint and enslaves Sponge Bob.


    .....sure.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JaceJones

    JaceJones

    [9]Oct 14, 2007
    • member since: 10/19/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 2,536
    ...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SeppukkuKensei

    SeppukkuKensei

    [10]Nov 4, 2007
    • member since: 10/10/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 248
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    SeppukkuKensei wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    SeppukkuKensei wrote:
    Just call it what it is folks "CRAAABB PEOPLE!"


    Mean.


    no funny. Besides he grows up and runs a Krabby Patty fast food Joint and enslaves Sponge Bob.


    .....sure.


    u love it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JaceJones

    JaceJones

    [11]Nov 4, 2007
    • member since: 10/19/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 2,536
    SeppukkuKensei wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    SeppukkuKensei wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    SeppukkuKensei wrote:
    Just call it what it is folks "CRAAABB PEOPLE!"


    Mean.


    no funny. Besides he grows up and runs a Krabby Patty fast food Joint and enslaves Sponge Bob.


    .....sure.


    u love it


    ...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SMGslayer97

    SMGslayer97

    [12]Nov 5, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 9,573
    JaceJones wrote:
    SeppukkuKensei wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    SeppukkuKensei wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    SeppukkuKensei wrote:
    Just call it what it is folks "CRAAABB PEOPLE!"


    Mean.


    no funny. Besides he grows up and runs a Krabby Patty fast food Joint and enslaves Sponge Bob.


    .....sure.


    u love it


    ...
    To respond to your ... I have no idea but I'm done with this little spat of nonsense. Bye bye!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of duit83

    duit83

    [13]Nov 5, 2007
    • member since: 04/06/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 158

    It's too bad that we can't seriously discuss the character or his influence to the other characters here.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tjaman

    tjaman

    [14]Nov 5, 2007
    • member since: 04/23/05
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 16,306
    Go for it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SMGslayer97

    SMGslayer97

    [15]Nov 6, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 9,573
    duit83 wrote:

    It's too bad that we can't seriously discuss the character or his influence to the other characters here.



    Agreed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ImNucleur

    ImNucleur

    [16]Nov 13, 2007
    • member since: 10/25/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 4
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

    It's too bad that we can't seriously discuss the character or his influence to the other characters here.

    Agreed.

    This is soo off, I know. But, I LOVE your avatar. I used to watch Queer As Folk.

    I HATE that Julia didn't stay long enough for Sean todo surgery onConor's other hand. Did they ever talk about if his hand was hurting him or something?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SMGslayer97

    SMGslayer97

    [17]Nov 14, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 9,573
    ImNucleur wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

    It's too bad that we can't seriously discuss the character or his influence to the other characters here.

    Agreed.

    This is soo off, I know. But, I LOVE your avatar. I used to watch Queer As Folk.



    Thanks!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.