Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

guys i just heard rumors of wat the next nip/tuck season storyline!

smartypants1

[1]Apr 20, 2006
    • level: 1
    Rumors have it that it will be about Escobar escaping jail or something.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Xx_King_Beef_xX

[2]Apr 21, 2006
    • level: 10
    I'm not gonna let myself get too excited about that until it's actually confirmed for sure, but that would kick ass if he did. Only thing that would suck is that it won't be the same guy playing him, so I'm not sure how that would play out.

ISpeakTheTruth

[3]Apr 21, 2006
    • level: 33
    They could do what The Simpons did to Moe after his plastic surgery. Just have something heavy fall on his face and he'd get his old face back.

bahabasaran

[4]Apr 22, 2006
    • level: 6
    I think this storyline is perfect for nip/tuck because everyone  watching the show that this series like messing up your future with your past.

But, He must get his old face back because actor playing Escobar is so talented and very suitable for this role!

justant

[5]Apr 22, 2006
    • level: 17
    I heard that Quintin will back.

Xx_King_Beef_xX

[6]Apr 24, 2006

bahabasaran wrote:
    But, He must get his old face back because actor playing Escobar is so talented and very suitable for this role!

I dunno about that. That would be pretty stupid.

<b>Escobar</b>: Well hello Dr. Troy. Before I try to kill you for having me incarcerated you must fix my face back to the way it was. Then I can kill you. Muahahahaha!

bahabasaran

[7]Apr 24, 2006
    • level: 6
    yeah, it will be stupid to ask it from our surgeons but he could get his face back in another country!

He is rich right? He is a drug dealer than it could be nicely put in the plot!

ISpeakTheTruth

[8]Apr 24, 2006
    Or when the new actor is talking they could flash to Escobar talking to them and then flash back and forth.

Akritt

[9]Apr 24, 2006
    • level: 5

From the season preview at "Spoilerfix" I doubt Escobar will be back. Not that I don't want him back.

"Here in my car, I feel safest of all, I can lock all my doors..."

I can see Quentin returning for a brief cameo (the same way Escobar returned for the Season 2 finale or Ava returned in one of the early episodes of Season 3), but his days as the main villain are up.

Besides, from the looks of things, the new troublemaker is going to throw the good doctors for a loop.

gracecuneo

[10]Apr 25, 2006
    Sorry guys, I don't believe that the original Escobar will be back because he's playing on General Hospital now as another mobster....not that he couldn't come back, but from what I hear he's making alot more with this role than the Nip/Tuck job.  He's a main character now.

SMGslayer97

[11]Apr 28, 2006
    • level: 34
    I don't know how I would feel about that if it turned out to be true. I mean they put it to a great end, his whole story line, and I would hate to see them risk ruining it by bringing it back again. Especially if it's the central story arc.

Xx_King_Beef_xX

[12]Apr 29, 2006

SMGslayer97 wrote:
    I don't know how I would feel about that if it turned out to be true. I mean they put it to a great end, his whole story line, and I would hate to see them risk ruining it by bringing it back again. Especially if it's the central story arc.

Well, after they kinda ruined the whole carver story line, I doubt they would do that. Don't get me wrong, I still love this show but they never should have gotten focused so much on the carver and built up so much hype on who he was. I would've been just as happy if they had just let it go.

ISpeakTheTruth

[13]Apr 30, 2006
    Xx_King_Beef_xX wrote:

SMGslayer97 wrote:

Well, after they kinda ruined the whole carver story line, I doubt they would do that. Don't get me wrong, I still love this show but they never should have gotten focused so much on the carver and built up so much hype on who he was. I would've been just as happy if they had just let it go.

I agree with that completely. The writers shouldn't have made the Carver such a large focus of the season. I would have been happy with Matt's story being the main focus seeing as that it ended really well and I always thought it stole the show from the Carver at the end. And the way the Carver story was ended was also disappointing.

Hopefully the writers won't bring the Carver/Quentin back on the show.

Xx_King_Beef_xX

[14]Apr 30, 2006
    Definitley.. I think that Matt's storyline was the one thing that saved the finale. That entire plotline was absolutely amazing to me. I can't wait to see where that is going to go. Obviously that will be one of the central focuses of next season. Hopefully it wiull last longer than the whole Cara Fitzgerald storyline though. I loved that storyline I just thought it ended too soon into season two.

beachbound

[15]May 3, 2006
    First time poster, just seeing how everything works. BIG N/T fan. Even BIGGER Julian McMahon fan! Referring back to the original post on this thread, I sure hope they bring back the original Escobar.