Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

has nip/tuck finally had its day.?

POTTYLISA

[1]Feb 18, 2008
    • level: 10
    what was once the best show on tv is slowly becoming one of the worst.After a disastrous season four season five got off to a good start,but unfortunately it is sinking episode by episode.Surely we don't want to look back in years to come at something that was once so cool and original as a boring old piece of crap.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

VixenX

[2]Feb 18, 2008
    • level: 3
    No way this season has been awesome so far!! Thjere was only one episode I couldn't stand but I stayed with it just in case I missed something. Just a bout every ep. has me going "oh my god!!!" LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!

SMGslayer97

[3]Feb 18, 2008
    • level: 34
    If anything this season has only gotten better and better with each episode, but that's just my opinion.

tguedry82

[4]Feb 18, 2008
    • level: 9
    I can't believe people still don't like the show...some fans. I have loved almost every episode of this season, and I think the original poster will find that the majority of Nip/Tuck followers feel the same. Just look at the overall ratings people...for individual episodes and the show as a whole. Even if your negative posts seem to outweigh ours, the ratings speak for themselves! 10 all the way for me!

tjaman

[5]Feb 18, 2008
    • level: 32
    Isn't there already a thread for this?

randan02

[6]Feb 18, 2008
    POTTYLISA wrote:
    what was once the best show on tv is slowly becoming one of the worst.After a disastrous season four season five got off to a good start,but unfortunately it is sinking episode by episode.Surely we don't want to look back in years to come at something that was once so cool and original as a boring old piece of crap.
    Yeah, cause THIS (complaining) never gets old. So which one are you? That grammaton freak? Maybe Melyndag? It's no coincidence that suddenly, people with disloyal views of nip/tuck are all level one with less than 15 posts under their belt. Obviously, 1 or 2 disloyal viewers are creating other accounts to create the illusion that there are suddenly countless fans that used to love the show, and now hate it. There should be a rule that says, only level 3 or above users, can start a thread, in order to weed out this pathetic excuse for a con.

POTTYLISA

[7]Feb 19, 2008
    Regarding my comments on Nip/Tuck yesterday. It is just my opinion and not mean't to cause offence,I just feel that compared to the first three seasons the last two are quite poor in comparison.However saying that I watched the August Walden episode yesterday and found that to be one of the best so far this season.By the way I am a pretty new subscriber and not an imposter,and I love Nip/Tuck and always will I just don't want to see it go down the road of boring old drivvle that's all been done before ad is only watched out of loyalty.

Grammaton-Cleric

[8]Feb 19, 2008
    • level: 4

POTTYLISA wrote:
    Regarding my comments on Nip/Tuck yesterday. It is just my opinion and not mean't to cause offence,I just feel that compared to the first three seasons the last two are quite poor in comparison.However saying that I watched the August Walden episode yesterday and found that to be one of the best so far this season.By the way I am a pretty new subscriber and not an imposter,and I love Nip/Tuck and always will I just don't want to see it go down the road of boring old drivvle that's all been done before ad is only watched out of loyalty.

There's no need to apologize for having an opinion that differs from others.

Edited on 02/19/2008 10:48am

randan02

[9]Feb 19, 2008
    Grammaton-Cleric wrote:

POTTYLISA wrote:

You're right. I got a little carried away. Mob mentality.
    POTTYLISA, GRAMMATON, my sincerest apologies.

Nursetiffany

[10]Feb 19, 2008
    Love Nip/Tuck always have always will......if you dont like the Show....do all of us real fans a favor and dont watch it, I am sick of all the Nip/Tuck bashing

POTTYLISA

[11]Feb 20, 2008
    So you are saying you would rather watch a show out of loyalty than the quality of it's content.You must get pretty bored then,and as for still watching, I watch in the hope that what was once my favourite show will be once again some day.oh yes and last time I checked I LIVE in a democracy and can watch and comment on whatever I choose just like you.

POTTYLISA

[14]Feb 20, 2008
    To randan02 Thanks, have a nice day.

Grammaton-Cleric

[15]Feb 20, 2008
    randan02 wrote:
    Grammaton-Cleric wrote:

POTTYLISA wrote:

You're right. I got a little carried away. Mob mentality. POTTYLISA, GRAMMATON, my sincerest apologies.

I appreciate that. No harm, no foul.

To be fair, I can come off as being too critical at times and the truth is I have enjoyed this season more than 4, all things considered.

And I'm open to different views because other people can and often do shed interesting and different perspectives on this show.

Nursetiffany

[16]Feb 20, 2008
    This season rocked....it was new and different and I loved it

POTTYLISA

[17]Feb 21, 2008
    I do agree this season is much better than the last,but it just doesn't seem to have recaptured that old spark from the first three.I would also like to see the story from season three concluded, where matt and sherrie supposedly killed Ariels father.That was a great storyline and hopefully we'll find out more next season,anyway i'm going to watch the finale later and i've heard it's a big one so maybe it will make up for some of the poorer episodes this season,take care.

POTTYLISA

[18]Feb 21, 2008
    Nurse tiffany I'm not too sure that the storylines were really new or different to what's been done before, but I respect your opinion and i'm glad you've enjoyed it.

randan02

[19]Feb 21, 2008
    Grammaton-Cleric wrote:
    randan02 wrote:
    Grammaton-Cleric wrote:

POTTYLISA wrote:

You're right. I got a little carried away. Mob mentality. POTTYLISA, GRAMMATON, my sincerest apologies.

To be fair, I can come off as being too critical at times and the truth is I have enjoyed this season more than 4, all things considered.

And I'm open to different views because other people can and often do shed interesting and different perspectives on this show.

We are never gonna agree on Nip/Tuck. That's cool. But it doesn't mean that because your opinion is unpopular, you don't have the right to post here regardless. Sorry for acting like a Republican.

Grammaton-Cleric

[20]Feb 21, 2008
    randan02 wrote:
    Grammaton-Cleric wrote:
    randan02 wrote:
    Grammaton-Cleric wrote:

POTTYLISA wrote:

We are never gonna agree on Nip/Tuck. That's cool. But it doesn't mean that because your opinion is unpopular, you don't have the right to post here regardless. Sorry for acting like a Republican.

One of the nice things about open discussion is that different ideas, when exchanged without negativity and personal crap, can and do change opinions. Just coming in here and talking about the show with intelligent people, even if they disagree with me, actually increases my enjoyment of the show.

P.S.

It was a class act on your part to apologize. Thanks.

Edited on 02/21/2008 9:30am