Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

i don't know whether to smack kimber or...

tuning_in

[1]Jan 15, 2009
    • level: 4

i can honestly say that after this week's episode with the transgendered couple, my impression Kimber is that she's a stupid girl that will never change. I mean she's still incredibly shallow and makes the wrong choices. Even after all the crap she's been through with christian she was willing to hook up with him again until she saw his scars from surgery. I will applaud her for telling him exactly what he need to hear, but I realize it is only because she was too disgusted to have sex with him.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tjaman

[2]Jan 15, 2009
    • level: 32
    Or she'd figured out the most hurtful possible thing to say and the most hurtful possible way to say it and when he opened his shirt and his heart she let fly her talons. She also needs to fall from a tall building.

hmnut7

[3]Jan 15, 2009
    • level: 12
    I thought it was a little sad for Kimber, because to be that shallow.

All the horrible things she said about Christan were true, they were all true and then some. But even so she was will to have sex with knowing full well that he treats women like sh**. Its not like she stopped her self from boning him out of moral disguest for how he treats women, it was because he was not beautiful anymore. She basically admits that she will sleep with a horrible man who treats her like crap but will as long as he is beautiful. So her little speech about Karma seemed pretty stupid, um.... does she not realize that how she treated Christan ranks up her Karma chips in a negative light, plus how she treated Matt, but how she treats the baby.

thegamer516

[4]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 3
    I believe thats the point. The theme of this show seems to be how you cannot change you are, and at her core, Kimber is very shallow. So, despite her new rich lifestyle and child, she is still a very shallow, very sad woman.