Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

I just started the second season,of course after i finshed the first one.

  • Avatar of LiM_23

    LiM_23

    [1]Oct 31, 2007
    • member since: 10/30/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 67

    So,

    i saw the first epsoide of the second season ,

    yea yea when the tow favorite doctors have 40 birthday

    it was a nice epsoide.

    should i keep watching the show?

    i heard a lot about the third season =]

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LostSux

    LostSux

    [2]Oct 31, 2007
    • member since: 04/29/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 897
    LiM_23 wrote:

    So,

    i saw the first epsoide of the second season ,

    yea yea when the tow favorite doctors have 40 birthday

    it was a nice epsoide.

    should i keep watching the show?

    i heard a lot about the third season =]

    You should only keep watching if you liked the first season. The second season is great imho. The third season is my favorite. It's very serialized. Each episode is directly linked to the one before it. Some people like that style, some don't.
    Edited on 10/31/2007 10:34am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tjaman

    tjaman

    [3]Oct 31, 2007
    • member since: 04/23/05
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 16,306
    All of them are worth watching. I'd say S4 is the season that got the most out of hand, but so much happens that if you skip it, you'll be completely at sea for S5, as one of our posters has discovered.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LiM_23

    LiM_23

    [4]Nov 1, 2007
    • member since: 10/30/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 67
    10x =]
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SMGslayer97

    SMGslayer97

    [5]Nov 1, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 9,573
    In my opinion season 2 is where the series really finds it's legs and becomes amazing so I would certainly recommend you keep watching.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of charm3dkatie

    charm3dkatie

    [6]Nov 1, 2007
    • member since: 03/05/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 16
    For what it's worth, S2 was my favorite and Ava is still one of my favorite characters in any show I've ever seen.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of duit83

    duit83

    [7]Nov 5, 2007
    • member since: 04/06/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 158

    charm3dkatie wrote:
    For what it's worth, S2 was my favorite and Ava is still one of my favorite characters in any show I've ever seen.

    Agreed!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crashingdoors

    crashingdoors

    [8]Nov 20, 2007
    • member since: 03/07/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 343
    I'm watching season one for the second time. I had bought it a while ago, then gave it to a friend who is obsessed with the show (but didn't have money to buy the DVD). Best Buy had seasons 1-3 for $15 last week, so I bought them and am starting to watch it again. I forgot how great the pilot was. All so far as better than I remembered. I can't wait to get to the other seasons. Christian is probably my favorite TV character at the moment.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JaceJones

    JaceJones

    [9]Nov 21, 2007
    • member since: 10/19/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 2,536
    crashingdoors wrote:
    I'm watching season one for the second time. I had bought it a while ago, then gave it to a friend who is obsessed with the show (but didn't have money to buy the DVD). Best Buy had seasons 1-3 for $15 last week, so I bought them and am starting to watch it again. I forgot how great the pilot was. All so far as better than I remembered. I can't wait to get to the other seasons. Christian is probably my favorite TV character at the moment.


    Your icon reminds me of KingBeef. :-\
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MovieMark17

    MovieMark17

    [10]Nov 25, 2007
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 1,101

    Season two alone would get full marks from me soley for "Julia McNamera", quite possibly one of the best episodes of TV. EVER.

    Thank f*** the rest of the season happens to kick arse, too!

    I cannot wait until I get season's 1-3 on DVD!

    *swoons

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.