Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

I need to know...

boildacabbage

[1]Apr 19, 2006
    • level: 14
    OK. I like this show and watched all of series 1 & 2. Then I moved country and saw only 2 episodes of season 3. I saw the episode in which Matt goes back to Cherry's apartment and beats her up and then Cherry gets her/his (dunno which to say) friends to beat matt up and they pee on him. Then I saw the season finale (I know quite a leap).

What I'm wondering is when Ariel's Dad locked Matt and Cherry in the basement why did he want to kill Cherry and Matt suddenly seemed to like Cherry and there was a reference made that they were dating??? Someone please fill me in!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Xx_King_Beef_xX

[2]Apr 19, 2006
    • level: 10
    Cherry tried to blackmail Sean into doing a reconstructive surgery on her/his face by threatening to tell the cops about Matt beating her/him up and Sean wouldn't do it. Matt talked him into it and then when she/he was at McNamara/Troy Matt came in and they had a conversation where they apologized to each other and eventually became friends. Ariel and her father were pissed off because Matt let it slip to her father that Ariel was part black (which he didn't believe and assumed that he was just trying to break up their family). Then she and him saw Matt & Cherry at the make-up counter in some JCPennys type place. Not sure if they actually assumed they were dating but I think they were just doing it because they were pissed off at Matt.
    Edited on 04/19/2006 2:05pm

Xx_King_Beef_xX

[3]Apr 19, 2006
    That's about the best I can do without writing like ten pages about it. It's a long story. I hope that helps though.

Xx_King_Beef_xX

[4]Apr 19, 2006
    Oh yeah.. They weren't actually dating by the way. They were just friends.

boildacabbage

[5]Apr 20, 2006
    • level: 14
    Thanks sooooo much!!! I'm a huge fan and I'm soooo annoyed I missed the 3rd Season but I suppose I'll buy the box set. Thanks again

tjaman

[6]Apr 21, 2006
    • level: 32
    Well worth it.

Maybe not as worth it as the first two sets, but really, really worth it.