We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

I want the old Nip/Tuck!

POTTYLISA

[21]Apr 22, 2008
    • level: 10
    ebbydmp wrote:
    Is anyone else hating these outrageous storylines that they're coming up with now. Like them being on a reality show and Sean being this big star on a top rated tv show and the other little stupid things that are in the show now. What I've always loved about Nip/Tuck is that crazy, off-the-wall things happened to them, but the situations weren't so crazy that they weren't believeable. Like the Escobar story, I know there is at least one plastic surgeon removing cocaine filled boobs in Miami. But now they're taking parts of the storyline from reality shows and YOUTUBE! When did Youtube become a place for finding good ideas! Nip/Tuck in my opinion is going to pot. I think they might need to go back to Miami. (I will say though I love the kooky agent. That's it.)
    I totally agree season 1 vs season 5 theres no contest.I want a conclusion to the storyline where Matt and Sherrie shot Ariel's dad.(surely she's realised he's missing by now.?).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

POTTYLISA

[22]Apr 22, 2008
    • level: 10
    JaceJones wrote:
    Greeza wrote:
    Wow, I totally agree with you. I am devasted. This used to be a semi realistic show and now it's a total embarassment. Sean sleeping around? NO WAY Christian having sex with Gina after knowing she's HIV positive? NO WAY I think the worst story line is the Christian/Julia one, as if, you would hook up with your ex husbands best friend AGAIN, Given it's what ruined her marriage in the first place. I MISS THE GOOD 'OL DAYS.
    I can kind of see your point. You know wh- Oh. Wait a minute. You're a Britney Spears fan? Then you must be as looney as she is.
    In the words of that FREAK on youtube LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!.

Ms1fan

[23]May 6, 2008
    • level: 8

Yeah the show is getting a bit redundant, but it's still fun to watch....the episodes I never liked are the ones where they illustrate this alternate reality, very weird, like the one about Connor's secondsurgery in 2026 or an episode where Julia had a stange dream when she was under anesthesia....

Also when the characters started seeing or hearing things: Sean saw escobedo as the devil and the patient he helped die as an angel, what gives? very weird, then Kimber saw an alter ego talking to her, Christian saw Kimber in other women when she left him at the altar.

Does that sort of thing still happen in s5?

scrubs_fan76

[24]May 7, 2008
    • level: 3

Greeza wrote:
    Wow, I totally agree with you. I am devasted. This used to be a semi realistic show and now it's a total embarassment. Sean sleeping around? NO WAY Christian having sex with Gina after knowing she's HIV positive? NO WAY I think the worst story line is the Christian/Julia one, as if, you would hook up with your ex husbands best friend AGAIN, Given it's what ruined her marriage in the first place. I MISS THE GOOD 'OL DAYS.

To the good old days!

Kadodian

[25]May 7, 2008
    • level: 23
    I actually like the new parts but I wish we could see more of Julian Mcmahon doing it

tjaman

[26]May 10, 2008
    • level: 32
    There aren't a lot of dream sequences in S5, no.