Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

Joely Richardson Returns!

  • Avatar of robinepowell

    robinepowell

    [1]Jun 25, 2007
    • member since: 04/30/05
    • level: 63
    • rank: Browncoat
    • posts: 3,080

    According to TV Guide, Joely Richardson will return to Nip/Tuck for most of the season.

    :
    Nip/Tuck Puts the "Rich" in Joely Richardson

    Joely Richardson, who asked to be excused from Nip/Tuck last season to spend more time with her then-ill daughter, has inked a deal to appear in 15 of the upcoming season's 22 episodes (starting with Episode 2), and at a sizable pay increase. Just as series stars Dylan Walsh and Julian McMahon recently scored their own salary bumps, Richardson, sources tell the Hollywood Reporter, will now net about $100,000 an episode.

    http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-News-Blog/Todays-News/Niptuck-Puts-Rich/800017510

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Seaig

    Seaig

    [2]Jun 25, 2007
    • member since: 03/05/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,814
    Great news. Nip/Tuck definitely wouldn't be the same without Julia. I wonder how she's going to end up in LA after she moved to NYC? I'm so facinated to see how all the characters realistically wind up in LA and continue their lives. It's going to be so weird watching the show without the Miami setting.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SMGslayer97

    SMGslayer97

    [3]Jun 25, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 9,573
    Seaig wrote:
    Great news. Nip/Tuck definitely wouldn't be the same without Julia. I wonder how she's going to end up in LA after she moved to NYC? I'm so facinated to see how all the characters realistically wind up in LA and continue their lives. It's going to be so weird watching the show without the Miami setting.


    Well I would imagine they'll work something out with Julia so that Sean can see Annie and Connor and so Julia and the kids can see Matt, who I assume will end up in LA. That will account for some of the time I'm sure.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tim_Bronx

    Tim_Bronx

    [4]Jun 25, 2007
    • member since: 06/25/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 37
    I just read this and I'm very happy. Julia's been with the show since the beginning, and it wouldn't feel the same without her.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of laneyparker

    laneyparker

    [5]Jun 26, 2007
    • member since: 09/12/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 145

    That is great news for the series but even more so that her daughter is doing well enough for her to join the cast again!!!

    Your right, it just wouldnot be the same without "Julia".

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FX_SHOWS

    FX_SHOWS

    [6]Jun 26, 2007
    • member since: 04/12/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 135
    That's awesome. I could have survided with her in just a couple, but it's definately better to have her in more!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SMGslayer97

    SMGslayer97

    [7]Jun 27, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 9,573
    As much as I sometimes don't like Julia it is right that she's there, I just hope they find something better for her to do then repeatedly get back together with Sean. I've had enough of that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tjaman

    tjaman

    [8]Aug 4, 2007
    • member since: 04/23/05
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 16,306
    I would like her appearances to be linked with more Erica appearances, please. Can't ever get me enough Red.

    Also, if someone could step out of a shower or wake up with Susanne Pleschette as some sort of indication that S4 never happened, I'd take it as a personal kindness, thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of headmonkeys

    headmonkeys

    [9]Aug 5, 2007
    • member since: 05/26/03
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 139

    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    As much as I sometimes don't like Julia it is right that she's there, I just hope they find something better for her to do then repeatedly get back together with Sean. I've had enough of that.

    Yeah I'm a little tired of their continual ups and downs, I think with the huge overall change with this season, they should be split up for good. No one night stands, no longing glances, none of that.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SMGslayer97

    SMGslayer97

    [10]Aug 6, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 9,573
    headmonkeys wrote:

    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    As much as I sometimes don't like Julia it is right that she's there, I just hope they find something better for her to do then repeatedly get back together with Sean. I've had enough of that.

    Yeah I'm a little tired of their continual ups and downs, I think with the huge overall change with this season, they should be split up for good. No one night stands, no longing glances, none of that.



    I think they're honestly better off apart especially seeing it would feel really repetitive going down that road again, really repetitive. The only problem I have is what are the honestly going to do with her next? I mean yeah there's the kids and everything but other then that...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rexkiddo2008

    rexkiddo2008

    [11]Aug 6, 2007
    • member since: 04/15/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,455
    yea thats great news!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hairstylist25

    Hairstylist25

    [12]Aug 6, 2007
    • member since: 08/07/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 3
    When does nip/tuck return..Im dying to know...thanks
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tjaman

    tjaman

    [13]Aug 7, 2007
    • member since: 04/23/05
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 16,306
    You could check the Summary tab ...

    ... where it says Oct. 23.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.