Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

Joely Richardson Returns!

robinepowell

[1]Jun 25, 2007
    • level: 63

According to TV Guide, Joely Richardson will return to Nip/Tuck for most of the season.

:
    Nip/Tuck Puts the "Rich" in Joely Richardson

Joely Richardson, who asked to be excused from Nip/Tuck last season to spend more time with her then-ill daughter, has inked a deal to appear in 15 of the upcoming season's 22 episodes (starting with Episode 2), and at a sizable pay increase. Just as series stars Dylan Walsh and Julian McMahon recently scored their own salary bumps, Richardson, sources tell the Hollywood Reporter, will now net about $100,000 an episode.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-News-Blog/Todays-News/Niptuck-Puts-Rich/800017510

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Seaig

[2]Jun 25, 2007
    • level: 12
    Great news. Nip/Tuck definitely wouldn't be the same without Julia. I wonder how she's going to end up in LA after she moved to NYC? I'm so facinated to see how all the characters realistically wind up in LA and continue their lives. It's going to be so weird watching the show without the Miami setting.

SMGslayer97

[3]Jun 25, 2007
    • level: 34
    Seaig wrote:
    Great news. Nip/Tuck definitely wouldn't be the same without Julia. I wonder how she's going to end up in LA after she moved to NYC? I'm so facinated to see how all the characters realistically wind up in LA and continue their lives. It's going to be so weird watching the show without the Miami setting.

Well I would imagine they'll work something out with Julia so that Sean can see Annie and Connor and so Julia and the kids can see Matt, who I assume will end up in LA. That will account for some of the time I'm sure.

Tim_Bronx

[4]Jun 25, 2007
    • level: 13
    I just read this and I'm very happy. Julia's been with the show since the beginning, and it wouldn't feel the same without her.

laneyparker

[5]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 2

That is great news for the series but even more so that her daughter is doing well enough for her to join the cast again!!!

Your right, it just wouldnot be the same without "Julia".

FX_SHOWS

[6]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 6
    That's awesome. I could have survided with her in just a couple, but it's definately better to have her in more!

SMGslayer97

[7]Jun 27, 2007
    As much as I sometimes don't like Julia it is right that she's there, I just hope they find something better for her to do then repeatedly get back together with Sean. I've had enough of that.

tjaman

[8]Aug 4, 2007
    • level: 32
    I would like her appearances to be linked with more Erica appearances, please. Can't ever get me enough Red.

Also, if someone could step out of a shower or wake up with Susanne Pleschette as some sort of indication that S4 never happened, I'd take it as a personal kindness, thanks.

headmonkeys

[9]Aug 5, 2007
    • level: 7

SMGslayer97 wrote:
    As much as I sometimes don't like Julia it is right that she's there, I just hope they find something better for her to do then repeatedly get back together with Sean. I've had enough of that.

Yeah I'm a little tired of their continual ups and downs, I think with the huge overall change with this season, they should be split up for good. No one night stands, no longing glances, none of that.

SMGslayer97

[10]Aug 6, 2007
    headmonkeys wrote:

SMGslayer97 wrote:

Yeah I'm a little tired of their continual ups and downs, I think with the huge overall change with this season, they should be split up for good. No one night stands, no longing glances, none of that.

I think they're honestly better off apart especially seeing it would feel really repetitive going down that road again, really repetitive. The only problem I have is what are the honestly going to do with her next? I mean yeah there's the kids and everything but other then that...

rexkiddo2008

[11]Aug 6, 2007
    • level: 8
    yea thats great news!!!!

Hairstylist25

[12]Aug 6, 2007
    • level: 1
    When does nip/tuck return..Im dying to know...thanks

tjaman

[13]Aug 7, 2007
    • level: 32
    You could check the Summary tab ...

... where it says Oct. 23.