We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

Sean & Eden

tjaman

[21]Dec 7, 2007
    • level: 32
    Maybe he wants to punish her like he did that Kimber balloon.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

YourmomNH

[22]Dec 7, 2007
    • level: 5
    In fairness I don't think that Sean's daughter is a bulimic slut yet. She's just being pushed there by Eden. I've been saying since we first met her that I want to see Eden get plowed like a street. Maybe Sean and Christian and Kimber and Matt can all have a little group session together. That'd be sweet. I don't care if they re-hash old plot lines and make it fresh like they're doing. I love the show.

phisigcutie

[23]Dec 10, 2007
    • level: 11
    I am quite angry about Sean and Eden getting together. It is going to make some great story lines, but it just opened a brand new can of worms!

This doesn't really relate to the Sean and Eden storyline, but we need some Christian drama sometime soon. I mean he is dealing with the Julia thing, but he isn't in the middle of anything yet nor is he causing any problems. Come on producers, where is our Dr. Troy!

Dr_Chaos_Fox

[24]Dec 10, 2007
    • level: 3

Anybody ever see that creepy movie with Alicia Silverstone and the dad from that 70s show?

Apparently Sean hasn't.

Edited on 12/10/2007 4:38pm

Aloris

[25]Dec 10, 2007
    • level: 11

I think Christians and Sean are going to switch personalties. I think Sean is going to give in to Eden, just like Christian would have done before...

JaceJones

[26]Dec 10, 2007
    • level: 8
    Aloris wrote:

I think Christians and Sean are going to switch personalties. I think Sean is going to give in to Eden, just like Christian would have done before...

I don't think Christian would ever give into Eden. He can see her for who she is and to him, not much is forbidden.

But to Sean...much is forbidden. He has way more morals than Christian. Which is why the name Eden is ironic for the character, I think. She's the forbidden fruit that Sean has been trying to keep himself from tasting, but I think he's about to pick the tree. And that's going to be AWESOME.

slim324k

[27]Dec 17, 2007
    • level: 12
    Not shocked Sean and Eden ended up screwing one another, was more shocked at the fact that it didn't get blown out of proportion as everyone was building it up to be. My question is will he go back for more after his close call at the end there.

JalineTV

[28]Dec 19, 2007
    • level: 18

I think they're a hot couple (since they are both gorgeous), but obviously it won't work out in the end. Too many issues surrounding the relationship. Not to mention that everyone (Sean, Christian, Julia, Olivia, and Eden) has been, or is, involved with everyone else. While this kind of occured in previous seasons, it didn't happen to this extent. That's when you know they're running out of storylines or are becoming a soap opera. Both scenarios are hard to resist, but viewers lose interest or lose respect for the show.

I think it's getting better with the Christmas episode, but every episode before that was bad.

matzaa

[29]Dec 28, 2007
    • level: 25
    phisigcutie wrote:
    I am quite angry about Sean and Eden getting together. It is going to make some great story lines, but it just opened a brand new can of worms!

This doesn't really relate to the Sean and Eden storyline, but we need some Christian drama sometime soon. I mean he is dealing with the Julia thing, but he isn't in the middle of anything yet nor is he causing any problems. Come on producers, where is our Dr. Troy!

HELL YEAH! I want some dr. troy action too!

cez01

[30]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 2
    you know what eden is to the show? Eden is to Nip Tuck to what Caitlin is to the OC. I hate you both for messing with the big kids. Stop messing with my favorite show.