Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

Season 4 DVD Bonus Disc

headmonkeys

[1]Sep 6, 2007
    • level: 7

I just picked up my Season 4 DVD set at Future Shop (a chain owned by Best Buy here in Canada) and it came with a Bonus disc that has an hour long panel discussion with the cast of Nip/Tuck (minus Joely) as well as Ryan and another director at the Museum of Television and Radio.

The packaging is the same with the disc added in in a disposable slip case type thing, but I'm just wondering if anyone else here has the same thing, since I had NO idea that it was being added in.

The video itself is absolutely wonderful, it's insightful and hilarious. With such a fantastic, and serious, show, it's great to see the actors outside their characters just having a good time and chatting.

I would love to burn it for people, but don't have a DVD burner. The main point of this thread was to let people know about this disc, most especially those who just burned the Season itself and didn't plan on buying the set.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

spotz09

[2]Sep 12, 2007
    • level: 1
    yeah i got season 4 on dvd too! definitely the best set ive bought in a long while - very pleased. my favorite part had to be the gag reel though, julian was hilarious! oh, did you know niptuck has a myspace page? myspace.com/niptuck - pretty cool

S1CKK

[3]Sep 14, 2007
    • level: 5
    plz make a torrent.................I'd buy it, but I live in Europe

RebeccaDeWinter

[4]Sep 18, 2007

Yes, isn't it great? I got mine at Target.

The regular season 4 Nip/Tuck was right next to it. The limited edition has the black cover. And it's only $5.00 more! Woo woo!

I went to the Paley Festival & saw this program live & posted it on another thread, but no one replied to me there. Amazingly, I did remember everything. LOL Nip/Tuck fans are an eccentric group of people with very good taste.

nrvanagrl

[5]Sep 19, 2007
    I just ordered mine on amazon, i can't wait. i heard the gag reel on the dvd was pretty funny

FX_SHOWS

[6]Sep 21, 2007
    • level: 6
    Ah geeze. I love gag reels! I need to get the 4th season. I have 1-3