Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

Season Finale Discussion Thread - 4x15 - "Gala Gallardo" SPOILERS

SouhilaInParis

[181]Jul 18, 2007
    • level: 3
    Wow, just finished the season 4, looooved the relationship between Christian and Michelle , hotness and chemistry !! But so angry writers ruined it in the finale ... does anyone know if Sanaa Lathan will come back in season 5 ? If it's not the case , it would be so stupid !
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ziggysmama

[182]Nov 19, 2007
    • level: 3

Well, the season finale finally aired last nite here in New Zealand. Boy was it hard avoiding spoilers all that time!

What a great episode! I loved it. Loved Gala Gallardo. Loved the french chinese smelling like panty liners. Loved Sean - which I haven't for a while. I thought the song was really cool and interesting. I also thought the ending shots with the hollywood sign where sooo cool. They looked a bit like Crockett and Tubbs! Hahaha

I love reading all the reviews here and think you guys rock. I just wanted to say maybe Liz freaked out after Escobar was killed because she just saw someone being shot in the head right in front of her and that can be traumatic. I dunno. Maybe it was a little OTT, but that N/T right?

Also did anyone think we were gonna see Galas boobs?

I hate that I have to wait till February to start the new season (that is when it airs here).

I'm gonna miss my Nip/Tuck fix and again I'm gonna have to play dodge the spoilers!

JaceJones

[183]Nov 20, 2007
    • level: 8
    Ziggysmama wrote:

Well, the season finale finally aired last nite here in New Zealand. Boy was it hard avoiding spoilers all that time!

What a great episode! I loved it. Loved Gala Gallardo. Loved the french chinese smelling like panty liners. Loved Sean - which I haven't for a while. I thought the song was really cool and interesting. I also thought the ending shots with the hollywood sign where sooo cool. They looked a bit like Crockett and Tubbs! Hahaha

I love reading all the reviews here and think you guys rock. I just wanted to say maybe Liz freaked out after Escobar was killed because she just saw someone being shot in the head right in front of her and that can be traumatic. I dunno. Maybe it was a little OTT, but that N/T right?

Also did anyone think we were gonna see Galas boobs?

I hate that I have to wait till February to start the new season (that is when it airs here).

I'm gonna miss my Nip/Tuck fix and again I'm gonna have to play dodge the spoilers!

Glad you're all caught up! I think you'll enjoy season 5 just the same. It's great, so far.