Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

Season Five Guest Stars

kimberrocks

[1]Jul 9, 2007
    • level: 9

i read this on thefutoncritic.com :

NIP/TUCK - Portia de Rossi ("Arrested Development"), Oliver Platt ("Huff") and Lauren Hutton ("Central Park West") have all landed multi-episode arcs on the show's upcoming fifth season. De Rossi will play a manipulative lesbian mother whose teen daughter wants to have plastic surgery while Platt is set as the producer of a TV show on which Sean McNamara (Dylan Walsh) and Christian Troy (Julian McMahon) serve as consultants. Hutton then will play a Hollywood publicist who will bring her star client to McNamara/Troy to get work done. Platt and Hutton's arcs are for at least five and three episodes respectively while de Rossi's commitment wasn't specified. Meanwhile, co-star Joely Richardson has agreed to appear in 15 of the 22 episodes set to be produced for the new season. The news spells the end of speculation that Richardson wouldn't return following a serious health scare with her teen daughter, who is now understood to be in good health. Richardson, much like Walsh and McMahon, has also received a significant pay bump for her duties this season as industry insiders suggest she'll earn nearly $100,000 per episode.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LiquidSnake04

[2]Jul 10, 2007
    • level: 8
    I heard that Nicole Kidman was going to make some quest appearances but i forgot where i heard that from.

LiquidSnake04

[3]Jul 10, 2007
    • level: 8

Haha it was from this website.

kimberrocks

[4]Jul 10, 2007
    i also read something about Madonna on Nip/Tuck

SMGslayer97

[5]Jul 11, 2007
    • level: 34
    I know I did hear something about Nicole Kidman, but I think that was more taken out of context. Like maybe she mentioned something about wanting to guest star on the show, if given the chance. But I don't think there was necessarily anything in the works for her to be on the show. I don't know about Madonna though.

janiecasey

[6]Jul 17, 2007
    • level: 1

Hey everyone out there!!!

I already posted this question, but am new to this and have no idea how to find my original question and/or an answer someone hopefully provided. So, I'm trying again..................

I just started watching Nip Tuck and am trying to piece together the story lines. One has stumped me though and hopefully someone out there can help.

I don't understand why Dr. Troy thinks Willbur is his son. I know who the mother is, though her name has currently escaped me. And appartenly we met the father at Willbur's baptism when he left with the baby in his arms.

So how does Christain fit in to the relationship?? Help?

SMGslayer97

[7]Jul 18, 2007
    janiecasey wrote:

Hey everyone out there!!!

I already posted this question, but am new to this and have no idea how to find my original question and/or an answer someone hopefully provided. So, I'm trying again..................

I just started watching Nip Tuck and am trying to piece together the story lines. One has stumped me though and hopefully someone out there can help.

I don't understand why Dr. Troy thinks Willbur is his son. I know who the mother is, though her name has currently escaped me. And appartenly we met the father at Willbur's baptism when he left with the baby in his arms.

So how does Christain fit in to the relationship?? Help?

He's slept with Gina before, Wilbur's mother, and she also teels Christian that he is the father. When Wilbur is born she claims she had a black out encoutner, she's a recovering sex addict, with Wilbur's biological father and doesn't remember a thing and that she really thought Wilbur was Christian's biological son.

janiecasey

[8]Jul 18, 2007
    • level: 1
    Thanks! That helps. I also love the show so much I ran out and bought Seasons 1,2 and 3 today!! I think, if I have my dates correct, Season comes out September 4th. And Season 5 premiers on tv on October 23. Do those dates sound right to you?

kimberrocks

[9]Jul 18, 2007
    yep, they're right. i've got my calendar marked.

SMGslayer97

[10]Jul 19, 2007
    Same here!

aznfairy408

[11]Sep 3, 2007
    • level: 2
    I would love to see Kim Catrall aka Samantha from Sex and the City to be a guest star, along w/ Hugh Hefner and the playboy bunnies, and Dr. Ray from Dr. 90210 as their rival enemy