Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

Teddy's aunt = Colleen?

Vampires21

[1]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 5

what if that story about Teddy's aunt wasn't a lie (not talking about the death part) what if Teddy's aunt is Colleen (the old woman that stabbed Sean) and now Teddy's is making Sean pay.

I know she's already a killer but going for Sean might not be a coincidence and this whole killing thing runs in the family, it would make sense.

Any thoughts?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iheartfriends

[2]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 4
    i think that would be CRAZY! so it would be perfect for nip/tuck. its kind of a cool story idea to bring the whole colleen story back, but i doubt they would. it seems like teddy is a whole other level of crazy. poor sean and his crazy women!

lilovski

[3]Mar 7, 2009
    • level: 2

That would be insanely AWESOME! God, i'd never thought of it.. but it would be perfect for the show.

I just didn't understand the whole Teddy-killing-the-old-guy thing. Anyone care to explain?

nailartjess

[4]Mar 8, 2009
    • level: 6
    Yeah I never understood that killing thing either. I personally don't even like Teddy. But god I hope it has nothing to do with the Colleen story. She was just way to spooky.

Saint-Emmy

[5]Nov 11, 2009
    • level: 4
    shes meant to be a black widow type person shes after sean for his life insurance I doubt it will have anything to do with coleen but could be cool. I think she killed the other guy for money and so she could move on